Chapter 21: Matchmaking Scrolls

Biana's P.O.V.

My eyes opened as soon as the sun came up. It was Matchmaking Scrolls Day!

"TAM! IT'S SCROLLS DAY! EEEEEK!" Tam immediately opened his eyes from my loud shouting. 

"Biana, it's like 6 am. Let me go back to sleep." And with that, he put a pillow over his head and went back to sleep. I sighed, knowing it was too early to wake my friends up. So I looked up to the ceiling for an hour, with only one thought in mind. I hope Tam is my number 1.

Time Skip To 9 am

"TAM! IT'S SCROLLS DAY! EEEEEK!"

"Not again..." Tam groaned. 

"Yes again!" Then I pulled Tam off the bed and dragged him to the door.

"Okay, now, wake up! We need to see if Sophie and Fitz are in bed! We never got a chance to do it before so today is the day!" After a few minutes of lying there without any movement, Tam finally got up. 

"I'm awake now!" He said with his eyes half-closed. 

"No, you're not." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and he seemed to fully awake at last. 

"Now you are! Let's go!" I squealed. We ran to Fitz's room and opened the door quietly. The two of us vanished and crept up to their bed. I could see Sophie cuddling with Fitz and his arms wrapped around her. How cute... I thought.

"We just invaded two of our friend's privacy by sneaking into their rooms and watching them cuddle... I feel like we're committing some sort of crime."

"Of course not Tam! We're just making sure two of our friends are happy by looking over them like angels!" A/N Yeah... Sure Biana

"Whatever you say Biana!" Tam said with a smile. I smiled back before slowly walking out of their room. Then I knocked on their door so they wouldn't think we had already snuck in.

"Come in!" Sophie shouted. I walked in. 

"Hey, Sophie! Just wanted to say, it's breakfast!" I told her. Her eyes widened with excitement as she shook Fitz to wake him up.

"Fitz! We have to go downstairs right now!" She exclaimed.

"What? Why?" He replied, still sleepy.

"IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST! Hurry up!" She replied. Aww, they really were the cutest.  When Fitz finally woke up, the four of us headed down to breakfast. I saw that the rest of our friends were already down. 

"I thought you'd be the first one down here Biana. After all, the scrolls are arriving today!" Keefe joked. 

"I know! They arrive at 1 pm sharp!" I squealed. "Until then, we are playing truth or dare!" I heard Sophie groan but ignored it. "So everyone eat quickly!" I shouted.

30 minutes later, everyone was done. 

"Thanks for breakfast mom!" I quickly said before rushing my friends into my room. We sat in a circle before beginning. "Does everyone remember the rules?" I asked. Everyone except Keefe shook their heads. I sighed and started explaining. "Someone asks you truth or dare and you pick. If you pick truth, you have to answer a question truthfully, if you pick dare, you have to do one thing the asker says you have to do. Do you guys get it now?" Everyone nodded their heads this time and I started off the game.

"Okay, Sophie, truth or dare?" I asked, hoping she would pick truth. 

"Umm, truth." Yes! I thought.

"What would you do if Fitz wasn't on your scroll?" Sophie turned white but eventually answered.

"I wouldn't care if we were a bad match. I love Fitz." Fitz smiled at that and held her hand, looking into her eyes.