run ;; kuroo t.

inspiration - asking anonymous people for the first character and word that comes to their mind: someone said kuroo and "run."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Come back here, chiiiiiiibi-chan." You heard his voice behind you, but you didn't hear him coming.

As much as you wanted to take a break to breathe, you knew he would catch you if you stopped for even a moment. You picked up the pace despite your screaming lungs, running through the halls of the massive gym.

A large reunion of the old high school teams was scheduled for today. Now graduated, members from Karasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, even Shiratorizawa-- just about every former volleyball player from these schools dedicated this time to get together to relive memories, even booking an entire gym to play volleyball and just catch up overall.

You came with Kuroo and even picked up Lev and Kenma on the way to the stadium. Before entering the massive building, you managed to take Kuroo's phone after he forgot about it in the car, taking it on your way out. By the time the reunion was coming to an end, only then did he remember his phone. Kenma immediately sold you out.

You passed a few of the former volleyball players in the hall, almost running into a few of them, too. Bokuto almost stopped you but you ran from him, knowing he would get you the second Kuroo would tell him what was going on.

Turning the corner and entering a side corridor with no one in it, you stopped. Your breathing was loud and long, almost gasping and panting.

Holding one of your hands against your mouth, you turned to peer down the way you came, your back to the rest of the hallway behind you. Where you looked was empty, only a few men standing around or getting water while they talked. You would definitely see Kuroo coming. One last sharp exhale before your breathing finally started to settle.

The moment you started to turn back, something knocked your back against the wall. Now towering over you was Kuroo. His right hand, which was behind your head to keep you from getting hurt, now slammed against the wall with a hearty bang in your ear. With his hands on either side of you and his knee pushed right between your legs, you could no longer escape from this predator.

In your back pocket was his phone. One of his hands slid down the wall and eventually down your side, stopping on your behind right where his phone was in your pocket. But you knew that he wasn't focused on his phone anymore.

"You can't run from me forever, chibi-chan."