stylus ;; akaashi k.

inspiration - the amount of brain rot that the idea of this gave me is astronomical. i would literally think of shit like this at least once a week. crippling.

lol more sub akaashi because dear god we need it.

warning: supporting akaashi from under the desk, begging, oral cock-warming(?), overstimulation.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"No thanks, darling." Keiji said, a few moments of silence from his unbroken concentration, not even looking away from his tablet.

That was the third snack he denied today. It has been this endless cycle for days, almost an entire week. Keiji had bitten off more than he could chew, and now he was sitting in his stupid study and editing dozens of stupid pages on his stupid tablet. A couple meals were skipped, sleep cut short-- not to mention the dark circles under his eyes that started off as the first of many red flags.

He hasn't even stood up since he first sat down in his seat at the ass crack of dawn, and it was now-- you peered over his shoulder at the microscopic clock at the bottom corner of his tablet screen --just after noon. Keiji scrolled to the next page using the fancy little stylus that came with the tablet, the bane of both yours and Keiji's existence.

You frowned. He obviously needed a break, yet he wasn't accepting one. The mountain of Shonen nonsense he had yet to proof-read said otherwise, kept him on a leash like the pompous owner to a rambunctious canine.

"Okay, no," you moved to stand at the side of his chair, putting the plate down on his desk with a hint of your emotion, "no."

Keiji had only reacted when the force of the plate jolted the entire desk, causing him to make a bigger error than the one he was just trying to fix. After he pushed a tiny undo button with the end of his stylus, he finally looked away from that fucking tablet. Even if there was an icy glare in his eye, it got him to focus on something other than his work for the first time in hours.

"What." His tone proved how irritated he was. That one word was spoken not like a question, but like a demand, expressing how much he wanted you to say what you needed to say and let him get back to work.

"You need a break."

"I'm fine, thank you." Keiji's response was immediate, his entire being heavy with passive aggression.

"'Kaashi," you never referred to him with his last name. The venom in his eyes settled in the slightest, as if he were having a mental battle with the work that possessed him and slowly starting to win it. "Take a break."

Keiji turned back to face his tablet, staring at the detail that you stopped him from fixing, contemplating. After a literal minute, he finally responded with exactly what you were expecting; "I can't, darling."

"So work is more important than yourself?" When Keiji didn't answer, that was the final straw, the last piece to the puzzle of Keiji's exhaustion. "Yet you tell me that I should always-"

"You're different. This," he gestured to the tablet with the stylus that he has yet to put down, "is different. This was all supposed to be done yesterday."

"Can I at least help you relieve some of your stress while you work?" Your question was instinctual, left your mouth before you could even wonder what you would even do to help him.

Taking the opportunity to get back to work, Keiji returned his gaze of aquamarine to that damn tablet, already fixing the error he was torn from. "Elaborate."