sugar ;; sugawara k.

inspiration - yagami yato's suga audio. specifically the patreon version.

bro when he says our flavor is immaculate? that we hit different??? BYE.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The second he reached his orgasm, his back arched to a seemingly impossible angle. The left hand that kept your thigh pinned to the table only took a millisecond to reach your hip, nails digging in as he buried his throbbing cock inside of you. His other hand remained on your left thigh, clawing at the leg he held over his shoulder.

Whimpers and moans flew from his lips, head tilted back, eyes squeezed shut as his entire body was relishing the pleasure. His own hips snapped against you every heartbeat or so. Despite being exhausted, Koushi's instincts practically screamed a cry for more.

His third orgasm of the night drained a large portion of his stamina; it took quite a bit for him to come down from such a high. With a gasped breath, he slouched forward, his cock still buried inside you. His hands snaked across your legs until they hooked under your knees, raising your thighs up after pulling your left leg off of his shoulder.

You sat up on the table, palms behind you to hold yourself up until they went across his back, pulling Koushi closer to you. The shift in positions drew a quiet whimper from him.

Sugawara's chin rested on your shoulder. His grip on your legs tightened, nails blurring the line between pain and pleasure as they left behind crescent marks on your skin.

"One more," he begged in a whisper, "please, sugar."