snake ;; suguru d. | f

inspiration - daishou is a goblin bastard and i can't get him out of my head, fuck.

this is gendered; the reader is female.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Tell us about yourself, won't you, Suguru-kun?" Your mother asked. Her voice was hurried; the woman was quite the glutton and her own food was the thing that mattered most to her in this very moment. The second she was finished talking, her mouth was already full.

To your left, Daishou was also raising his chopsticks, his movements paused so he could speak. With a sweet smile and an innocent stare, he gave his response. "I don't know where to start," he said, "I'm a member of the Yotsuya Motor Spirits."

Your mother hummed, mouth full. She covered her mouth with her hand. "Intrrzting (interesting)!"

His right hand snaked across the gap between your seats, resting on your knee. Your gaze flew from your food to Daishou then his hand then back to Daishou. He stared back at you from the corner of his eye. The two of you held the eye contact as you felt his hand travel further up your leg, up to your outer thigh close to your hip.

Your attention could only leave your boyfriend when your father mentioned your name. Across from Daishou, your father was pointing his sauce-stained chopsticks at you. "Didn't you say he," he gestured to Daishou, "plays volleyball?"

Your boyfriend brightened the second it was mentioned. "It's my favorite thing, second only to your daughter."

When he brought you into the conversation, his fingers tapped against your leg. The pads of his pinky and ring finger reached the bottom of your skirt. The rest of his fingertips remained against your skin.

You stared back at Daishou with venom in your eyes. What the fuck is he doing? Your mother might be focused on the meal, but your father was always well-aware of anything and everything going on in his surroundings.

You knew him well. Everything he did, he did it with a purpose, a clear goal in mind. Putting his hand on your leg and taking the time to stare at you was nowhere near an accident or a coincidence.

"I didn't know you were left-handed, Suguru-kun!" Your mother pointed out. That made you realize: with his right hand making its way up your leg, he was using his left to eat.

When Daishou was done chewing what was in his mouth, he sent a polite, closed-eyed grin to your parents across the table. "I'm ambidextrous."

That's a lie, you thought. Even you could see the slight tremble as he struggled to use his chopsticks with his left hand.

Here he was, lying straight to your parents the first day he met them. Right at the dinner table that you grew up eating most of your childhood meals at. He was a deceitful snake; a wolf in sheep's clothing, only the wool was over the eyes of your parents. Not to mention his hand-

Speak of the devil. You jumped in your seat when he shifted his pinky and ring finger under your skirt. He didn't even move the placement of his hand, but feeling all five fingers on your skin once again was enough to send a shiver down your spine.

Your father hummed. His gaze was locked on Daishou's left hand, eyes hollow and glossy, all-knowing. Unlike Daishou, your father was actually left-handed.

"How well is your hand-writing? Your kanji must be excellent with both hands, I bet."

Daishou blinked. Until now, he was looking down at you beside him. He raised his right hand over the table-- you let out a silent breath you never knew you were holding when his hand left your leg. He flicked his wrist for a small display of emphasis.

"I'm better with my right hand, so I use that one more, sir. I can't write as good with my left as I can with my right." Daishou said, another lie leaving his lips as quickly as it came to his head.

When he dropped his arm back below the table, your guess was correct: his hand went right back to your leg. This time, he cut right to the chase, running his fingers along the front of your panties between your legs, under your skirt immediately. Your thighs instinctively closed in on him. A conniving little smirk appeared across your boyfriend's expression when you accidentally trapped his hand against your clothed core. A sharp intake of air felt necessary when he focused on your clit. If it weren't for your panties in the way, you would practically be able to memorize his fingerprints down there.

"I see." Your father's eyes narrowed as he gratefully accepted another mouthful of food. Compared to Daishou, he made eating with his left hand look like a piece of cake.

Your father was suspicious, and Daishou knew it too. You would have noticed the stares they gave each other if he didn't part your underwear to the side and start to really touch you. His middle finger rolled across the sensitive spot between your legs, pushing down on your clit to apply the perfect amount of pressure to make you shift in your seat.

"You went to school with our darling daughter, yes, Suguru-kun?" Your mother asked, taking breaks between chewing to speak.

Daishou nodded. "Of course. Both your darling daughter and I went to Nohebi Academy. We knew each other since we were first-years." That seemed to be one of the only truths he has told all night.

While your mother focused on her food and your father and boyfriend held a tight conversation, you were staring down at your food and picking at it with your chopsticks. When Daishou shifted his fingers to pinch your clit, you choked on your spit, almost dropping your chopsticks.

Your father immediately noticed and questioned it, wondering if you were alright. Daishou reached for your drink with his left hand, moving it closer to you. "She must have breathed and swallowed at the same time again. Weird habit of hers!" He chuckled.

If you weren't dating Daishou, you wondered how soon any other man would be caught in this situation. For the first time since you could remember, you worshipped his ability to put on an innocent curtain to mask the void that lurked behind his eyes. This snake had coiled around your throat, constricting your every ounce of free will and no one knew the wiser; except maybe your father. You could only guess how soon Daishou would sink his fangs into you and your mind.