glasses ;; tsukishima k.

inspiration - myself. his glasses. look at them. that's a blind bitch.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Where are my sports glasses?" Kei called out from somewhere in the apartment. "I have a game today."

"I don't know," you announced as you held said sports glasses.

The band was loosened to the max to fit the tall man's head, the lenses thicker than a pencils lead. Damn, he sure is blind, you thought as you held the frames in an awkward position to peer through the lenses.

The sports glasses were almost captivating, like it was calling out to you. You were always curious about it, You thought messing with Tsukki by taking it without him knowing would be enough, but now just holding the frames didn't seem so. Just as you slid the glasses over your head, the bedroom door opened and in came the man himself.

The second he saw you, sitting on your knees in bed and wearing his sports glasses, his every movement stilled. The both of you stared at each other with a heartbeat of dead silence. Despite how quiet the moment was, it was practically deafening. For a heartbeat, you heard nothing but the ambience of ringing in your ears.

Then he finally started moving again. He was stalking towards you in a predatory manner, slow and terrifying considering your situation. "I thought we promised not to keep secrets from each other." He came around to the side of the bed, massive hands grabbing your sides and pulling you to the edge of the mattress, a tight grip remaining on your sides.

"You think you can lie to me now, pipsqueak?" When you didn't respond, one of his hands raised to force your chin up, giving you no choice but to look into his dull eyes of gold. The oversized glasses across your face shifted enough for both of you to notice.

"I just wanted to try them on." You spoke quietly, reaching up to take the sports glasses off. Before you could even touch the frames, both of his hands gripped your tiny wrists, stopping you completely.

"Keep it on. It's be the only thing you wear," he said, already lifting your shirt over your head.

"Don't you have a game?" You yelped and squirmed under him as he was tackling his next target with ease: your pants.

"I still have a few hours to teach my pipsqueak a lesson. Don't ever fucking lie to me again, you hear me?"