tie ;; nishinoya y.

inspiration - one of my friends is a massive noya simp, and when i wrote this, their birthday was coming up. they wanted something where noya tops, since he's definitely a power bottom.

warning: daddy kink goes brr.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The two of you had talked about Noya being the dominant one, since usually you took the lead. He let you every single time; he loved to see you from such an angle, and wanted nothing more than for you to ride and tease him as if tomorrow didn't matter. Only now, at a seemingly random time, did it actually happen.

Tanaka, Suga, and even Asahi-- everyone, really --noticed the wound up sexual tension that stirred up between the two of you. A reunion of the old volleyball teams held an unwritten rule of fancy attire, and seeing Yuu in a suit and tie (he refused to admit that you had to tie it for him) only enticed you more. Six painful hours of watching him prance about in a tie you longed to pull your way was almost too much for you. And it didn't take long for that knot to snap.

In fact, it all happened so fast.

The second the two of you returned home, clothes were off and shoes were sent flying. His tie made its new home around your neck, and despite how much you wanted to pull him around by it, you let him tug at the amber fabric to his heart's content.

One of your legs were over his shoulder, the other around his waist. While his right hand gripped your hip, his left would pull on the tie every now and then, as if he really wanted to show who was in charge tonight.

The second he reached that tender spot within you, your back arched against the mattress. A few seconds after that, Yuu stopped all movement.

Your eyes opened slowly. Before you could question him, you paused. His eyes were wide, frozen like a deer in headlights. His expression was swallowed by a lace of blush so deep his ears were turning red.

"Say that again." He asked. You could tell by his voice alone that he was surprised. You didn't even have to look at him.

You didn't even realize you spoke. Your mind was hazy, clouded from the intense pleasure. You were silent for a moment, recovering your breath. "Say what?"

"What you just called me." Yuu tugged on the tie around your neck. For someone who was usually submissive, he sure knew how to demand something.

Only then did you realize what you said, when he snapped his hips against yours a single time, reaching the same spot that would drive you to the brink of insanity. Your hands clawed at the sheets for dear life.

"Right there, daddy!" You repeated. The last thing you saw was his shit-eating smirk before your eyes screwed shut.