head-canons

inspiration - i think too much.

this one is just headcanons of what these beautiful bastards are like when they're in the mood.

if there are some gaylords that aren't here that you want me to add, let me know. or i'll just add them eventually. season four characters like suna and the miya twins will be added when i learn more about them.

also, the photo? i believe in boys in skirts supremacy.

fun fact. i had a FIELD DAY with daishou, lev, suga, oikawa, kyotani and tendou for this.

not me coming up with most of these at 6am without sleep.

newly added characters: rintarou suna, shinsuke kita, atsumu miya, osamu miya, kiyoomi sakusa.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

hinata s.

he's a switch.

he has mad stamina.

very loud, energetic and vocal.

from his time in brazil, he has learned quite a bit of portuguese. he will talk hella dirty to you in portuguese.

he likes to see you ride him.

suck him off and he will combust. burst into flames. ascend into the fourth dimension.

call him short, even if you're shorter, and he will table the turns on you.

he's a texter. if he's out and he calls you, he's hard and he wants you. even if you ignore or deny the call to be a complete asshole, he will keep calling until you answer just so he can tell you how much he wants you.

he'll practically have staring contests with you while you two fuck. he keeps a mental note on who wins.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

kageyama t.

definitely a top. if you want dominance, prepare to fight him for it.

he has an excellent memory with things that he actually cares about, and you are one of the very few things he actually cares about. mans will definitely remember exactly what, where, when and how you like things.

he'll spank you. remember how hard he can hit volleyballs? yeah, you're not leaving without hand prints on your ass.

one single glare has you weak in the knees. that's all it takes and he knows it.

it's canon that he takes good care of his hands. deal with this information however you will, just remember that he has niiiice hands.

shower sex is common for you two. and no, i am not justifying this.

he'll grab your wrists and hold them over your head with one hand.

he'll let you call him the king. and you are his queen/king/royal lover.

"you wanna repeat that?"