antlers ;; oikawa t.

inspiration - i headcanon that, since each haikyuu team is associated with an animal or inanimate object, seijoh are deer. you shall see my explanation here.

also, there's a beastars reference if you squint hard enough.

warning: blood. lots of it.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Uh... Hi?" The stranger blinked twice.

Your first question was a simple one, a question people normally would ask themselves in this situation: how the fuck did he get in your house?

Here stood a random shirtless man in your kitchen with wide brown eyes locked on you. His head and hair were bathed in blood, and it had run down his face enough to cover a large portion of his forehead. The crimson liquid had dripped down to his shoulders, a few drops landing on the only thing he wore: a pair of tattered brown pants. He held a deer's antlers in his grip, one horn in each hand.

Your original question was quickly answered as you could see your kitchen window behind him, broken open with a death trap of shattered glass beneath it. He most likely used the stolen antlers as a weapon to break it open.

"Okay, let me explain," he began. Despite that he could easily use the antlers in his hands against you-- he stood well over six feet tall and was definitely strong considering the muscles his figure displayed --he was acting as if he was in more danger if he didn't comply with you.

You hesitated to speak, not daring to blink. You spoke slowly, in case he were paranoid. He was probably intoxicated or something. Either way, whether sober or not, he definitely had something wrong with him. "Are you hurt?"

It may have been a stupid question, since he looked like he came from the Carrie movie, but you couldn't even tell if all that blood even belonged to him. You couldn't see any head injuries, and you would expect him to have passed out from such intense blood loss. If it was from him, he sure as hell didn't act like it.

"It looks like it, but no," the man said, closing one of his eyes as blood dripped down his eyelid. "I just shed my horns." He flicked his wrists a single time, as if you weren't already focused on the potential weapons he held.

Shed his horns? You deadpanned. "Yeah, and I just found an alien on my sofa, you two would get along."

The one eye that was still open lit up like a light bulb. His blood-stained lips curved up to a little smile. "Really? You think so?" He started walking towards you.

Were you about to be stabbed to death in your own kitchen by a strange shirtless man holding a random deer's antlers? He was approaching quickly. Based on his size and build, there was no way you would be able to subdue him. You never thought you would bite the dust by antler, after all, who would? What even were the odds of dying from a man stabbing you to death with antlers? In the second and a half you had before he was close enough to reach you, you already finished your mental will despite never writing a physical one to compensate.

However, he didn't even touch you, probably since you stepped to the side enough for the kitchen counter behind you to dig into your back. He moved around you through the only doorway that connected your kitchen to the rest of your house. Without laying a finger on any of your belongings, he scanned your sofa, looking for something.

Your second question came to you as you watched him inspect your couch: what kind of drug is this man on?

"Where's the alien?" He asked, turning to you once he was finished looking. A happy little grin was plastered on his face, one that looked uncontrolled; a natural smile.