wholesome

inspiration - simple reminder that every single haikyuu character is just a dork.

tendou and bokuto specifically are each just three gremlins stacked together in a trench coat.

also, if any of the season four characters seem out of character, fucking butcher me. i'm trying to get to know their character more and i'm just testing myself to see if i can get some of them now.

i used a random number generator to pick characters for this, fun fact.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

if you have freckles, tooru oikawa will grab you at random times and play connect-the-dots with your freckles. he'll do this if you have anywhere with freckles exposed, not just your face. if you pull away before he's done, he'll whine and pout.

tetsurou kuroo will definitely help you pass your chemistry exams, if you have any. he's the biggest dork about it too.

if you know how to bake, make a strawberry shortcake every once in a while for kei tsukishima. he won't show it, but strawberry shortcakes (or any sweet, actually) that you make are literally worshipped by him.

if satori tendou catches you in one of his hoodies, he'll sometimes pull the hoodie up and force his body through it so you're both wearing that one hoodie.

spoil atsumu miya. he doesn't know how to handle it and will actually be the biggest baby to cuddle with afterwards. he's also very adorable when you fluster him.

on the other hand, alisa haiba loves to spoil you. she'll take you shopping anywhere and get you whatever you have even the slightest interest in. she also loves to pick outfits for you. somehow, she knows just what outfits work best for you and your taste.

if you're tired, keiji akaashi will sometimes read to you, whether it's his own work or some of your favorite stories.

as a chocolatier, satori tendou will make chocolate flavors and sweets based on you. they will be named after you.

kei tsukishima once gave you a tour through the museum he works at, later taking you to the gift shop. he saw you take an interest in a plushie of your favorite dinosaur, which he bought for you. your favorite dinosaur, no matter what it is, is now his favorite.

learning portuguese and spanish in argentina made tooru oikawa give you a very sweet pet name in one of those languages. imagine something simple but with a very wholesome meaning, such as "mi sol," which means my sun; you can and definitely will be his brightest star.

yuu nishinoya bought souvenirs from all around the world and told you all about the different countries he went to with asahi. he'll also definitely take you wherever you want to go.

he may seem mean and intimidating, but kyotani kentarou is really a big softie who loves to hold you. he must always be touching you. he's very clingy but will never admit it, no matter how many times anyone points it out.

you and kenma kozume have your own minecraft world together, and you make sure to play everyday. if you are ever in need of help, whether in the game or in real life, he is always there for you.

shinzuke kita is a very loving man. there isn't a day that goes by where he doesn't make you feel beyond appreciated. whatever you need or want, he will be right there to get it.

osamu miya shares his favorite snacks with you. he also keeps tabs on your favorites, too. your favorite chips are all gone? not anymore, he just came back with some.