pudding ;; kozume k.

inspiration - the idea of teasing kenma while he games goes brr.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

His pursed lips finally gave out on him, a quiet, breathless moan escaping. Though he barely made a sound, he knew that both you and Kuroo must have heard. Kenma reached up a trembling hand, pulling the microphone of his headset away from his face as he bit his lip. It was in that moment that he heard Kuroo's voice snap him back into what he should have been doing.

"What's this? I'm finally managing to get kills in!" Cat-like eyes of gold just barely struggled to open, his head lifting so he could at least try to watch the flat-screen before him.

He had to focus. Kenma wasn't often anxious around Kuroo; he had gotten used to Kuroo and how he would act, their bond evaporating whatever anxiety he felt. If Kuroo ever realized what was happening, why Kenma was losing his grip on the game, he would most definitely be sent back to the void it took so long for Kenma to crawl out of.

The erotic sounds below Kenma, coming from his lover on the floor only made it worse. He felt like the mic would pick it up, but thankfully it didn't. Your silky smooth hands stroking what wasn't in their mouth, you clearly weren't holding back.

It was as if you wanted Kenma to be found out.

"Slow down, please- haumph!" Kenma opened his mouth to whisper only to force them closed when he couldn't control his voice. That only made you speed up your actions, taking his cock from your mouth only to tease his tip and swallow him back.

That also made Kuroo laugh, a taunting voice in the headset Kenma wished he wasn't wearing. "You want me to slow down? Usually you kick my ass in this game!"

Tremors ran through Kenma's legs as he felt his lover's hands on his thighs, every inch of him disappearing in your mouth. He was close to his breaking point and you knew it.

It would only be so long until Kuroo knew too.

His head of two-toned hair pressed against the back of the couch. The controller in his left hand was the last thing on his mind now. He kept an iron grip on the cushion and controller, nails digging in, surely scarring the leather and plastic.

Whimpers and silent moans left his pursed lips, Kenma beyond thankful that the microphone couldn't pick up just how much he was struggling to contain his voice.