difference ;; akaashi k.

inspiration - go to youtube. search yagami yato akaashi. find the nsfw akaashi audio. go straight to 34:55 and listen for a few moments. you're welcome.

patreon yato > youtube yato, but dear lord, akaashi still sounds magnificent on youtube.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

You knew the difference, and you knew it well.

"Blossom, walk with me, please."

"Want to eat here, blossom?"

"Blossom, please tell me Bokuto didn't just fall into the river."

Outside, like now, he would call you his blossom, a sweet nickname that made Kuroo and Bokuto snicker like teasing children.

Speaking of Bokuto and Kuroo, the two arranged a reunion "adventure" with a few others who had trained in the third gym in the training camp back in high school.

Now, Hinata was stuck in a tree, Lev had collapsed face-down on the grass, Kuroo was trying to get Bokuto out of the river, and you had no idea where Tsukishima went. You and Akaashi, however, stood by and watched the chaos ensue.

Your gaze switching between each man-child, you were stuck on which one to help first. At your guess, if they didn't receive any assistance, they would probably be here until the park closed.

Before you could run to Hinata's aid, Akaashi spoke up. "Let's just leave them, blossom. I'm sure they can help themselves."

"But they clearly need our-" As you spoke, you turned your head to look back at your boyfriend. His dull glare was all he needed to stop you dead in your tracks.

"Leave them," his words were slow, commanding, dripping with something lustful yet sinister, "darling."

The change in nicknames meant something else. It may not look like it to others, but that name meant something else to you two and you two alone.

You didn't dare to hesitate as you went to his side, your hand locking with his. "Where are we going, Keiji?"

"Somewhere quiet, but don't worry, darling. You can be as loud as you want."