midnight ;; kuroo t.

inspiration - lmao a scene from killing stalking made me write this.

warning: semi-public sex (right outside your house).

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

His eyes were on you all night. You could feel him staring at you from across the room, literally. His piercing gaze of gold dug into the back of your neck like a set of claws. It kept you on edge, the hairs on your nape standing constant, the alarm in your subconscious always ready to ring.

Occasionally, you would find yourself looking back at your one-man audience. You couldn't help it, the feeling of being watched felt too much to bear. As much as you tried to forget about his watchful eyes so you could enjoy the night with his old classmates, you really couldn't.

When you did look back at him, his iconic smirk would stretch across his face, and it was all you could get of his expression before you had to force yourself to look away.

Only when the two of you had finally gotten home had your mind let that alarm ring. The moment had finally come, only you had no time to let out your swan song before it did.

The two of you had approached the front door to your lovely home. The porch light above the door was the only source of light that illuminated the world around you, except for the full moon accompanied by the light sprinkle of stars. As you removed your set of keys from your pocket and picked through them until you could unearth your house key, you heard the man behind you say his first word since the car ride; "Chibi-chan?"

Kuroo let you turn yourself until his right hand could grab your shoulder, then did he move you on his own. A second was all it took for him to slam you dead-center against your front door, using just enough strength to keep you pinned to the wooden surface, but not enough for the force of contact to hurt. The keys in your hand dropped upon your impact with the door. Six-foot-five made a definite beast out of him, and now, with inches between the two of you, you realized just how tall he was. Here, he towered over you without even trying; he was the only thing you could see, only he put genuine effort into making that happen.

He kept himself composed throughout the day. From the early afternoon, when he watched you strip to barely anything to get ready for today, to the strike of midnight when he watched you laugh and glow under the lights of a room filled with his old teammates and friends, Tetsurou Kuroo controlled himself, kept himself on a leash. Knowing that you looked forward to meeting his folks from high school, he didn't want to get in the way and ruin it for you. Having left the get-together, he could barely contain himself for long enough to get through the front door.

Kuroo had already gotten to work on your neck. Dissatisfied that the marks he left prior were already fading, he didn't hesitate to create new ones. A large hand gripped the underside of your thigh, lifting your leg up against his side. Your only objective was to understand what he wanted; the first of your two ankles around his waist. Knowing that you understood, he let you take the leap before he pulled your other ankle to join the first, locking your feet behind his back.

All you could do now was wait for a new objective. Using your hands now would be pointless. Knowing Kuroo, he would hold your wrists against the door behind you if you moved even a finger in his sight. All you could do was stare forward at the expanse of driveway and road before you, take in the mildly uninteresting asphalt and concrete since it was all you could look at now. The only other noise was a lone cricket that chirped somewhere in the silent night, aside for the sounds of Kuroo's mouth leaving bruises and bite marks across your throat. The night would have been rather serene if he didn't let himself go right here and now-- in fact, if Kuroo hadn't been pressed against your own body, you might have even been a little chilly.