please ;; akaashi k.

inspiration - anyone else wanna corrupt a virgin akaashi after he said the facetime mutual masturbation in his yagami yato audio was his first time? no? okay.

v short because i have a tiny attention span and this is all that has been on my mind for WEEKS. so here, have a snack.

warning: mirrors, sub akaashi.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

He was trying desperately to keep his eyes open, trying so hard to keep his teal-green irises focused on where you wanted them. He stared ahead at the mirror, a cloudy look in them. He wasn't paying full attention.

"Watch, Keiji, okay?" Your other hand went to his face, gently holding the side of his head as you reminded him to watch the mirror.

As for your dominant hand, it was wrapped around his cock. It throbbed in your grip as he bucked his hips every now and then into your hand, oh so desperate for your touch.

He whimpered, leaning his head into your other hand, half-lidded eyes and furrowed brows. The two of you made eye contact through the mirror before he groaned and

"Darling, please-" He yelped. Another jerk of his hips.

"Please what?" You asked. Your dominant hand slowed down just the slightest bit. He whined and shifted between your legs at that, noticing even the smallest drop in pleasure. "I'll give you exactly what you want if you tell me."

Akaashi gasped when you moved your hand faster up and down his cock. He let his head fall back. "Oh god, please don't stop, I can't- fuck-"