speak ;; kuroo t.

inspiration - i wrote this to see if i could fluster a very kinky kuroo simp. it worked.

warning: chains, collars, vibrators, degradation, edging, and kuroo being a rat bastard.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

You lifted one of your trembling hands to tug at the collar around your throat. When you touched it, the custom tag jangled with noise as it made contact with the chain. Before you could adjust it to at least make it a little more loose, Kuroo snatched the chain up again.

"Did I say you could touch that?" He growled out.

"No-"

"And did I say you could speak?" He twisted the chain around his hand and pulled hard, forcing you up to his level, less than an inch between your noses. When you didn't answer him, his signature shit-eating grin spread across his face.

"Ah, you're an obedient little whore, aren't you, chibi-chan? Tell me, who do you belong to?" As much as you wanted to respond to his questions, you couldn't find the right words, too distracted to dig through your muddied mind for a legible sentence.

An immediate answer was what he wanted, and when you didn't give it to him, his smirk disappeared within milliseconds. His right hand tugged at the chain around your throat, his left disappeared in a pocket in his sweatpants.

Just as you expected, the vibrator buried in your hole increased in power dramatically. Your back arched, a string of moans leaving your lips as you squirmed. Knowing he wouldn't let you fall down to the comfort of the sheets and enjoy the stimulation, all you could do was squirm on your knees for Kuroo to watch.

"You must really be enjoying this, chibi-chan. You're drooling like a bitch in heat! Or maybe you are one? Aren't you, chiiiiiibi-chan?" His husky voice was slow, tantalizing, and almost hypnotic. It was practically the only thing keeping you sane at this point, the pleasure was so intense. He took the chain connected to the collar you wore and wrapped it around your wrists, preventing you from doing anything even if you weren't doing anything with your hands to begin with.

Kuroo could read you like a fucking book; open you up and absorb every detail from every little page. As your orgasm was approaching, it was now your demise. Just before you could experience that ethereal feeling, he used the remote in his pocket to turn the vibrator completely off.

Now you realised why he bound your wrists with the chain. You struggled against him, whimpering and whining, wanting nothing more than to reach the orgasm Kuroo was denying you.

"You didn't answer my question, so answer me, slut: who do you belong to you, chibi-chan?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

EXTRA: The tag on your collar? It says: CHIBI-CHAN. If lost, return to owner, then Kuroo's phone number.