morning ;; kuroo t.

inspiration - i honestly don't remember writing this but i found it on my phone. i think a fellow kuroo simp was feeling down so i wrote this to make them feel better.

this one isn't smut, by the way, you horny fucks.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Your eyes fluttered open, waking up to find Kuroo still asleep next to you. His hair, more messy than ever, covered a large portion of his face, the other side buried in his pillow. You couldn't help but smile at the sight.

However, you couldn't stay for long. Careful to not wake Kuroo, you climbed out of bed. Or you hoped to, at least. Before you could even sit up, something grabbed your wrist.

"Come baaaaack." He said in that tired voice of his. Wasn't he asleep?

Your free hand went to grasp his to escape his grip. "No- Tetsu- I have things to do-"

"I don't give a fuck." Kuroo slowly started to pull you back into bed. "Come cuddle." As soon as you sat up, you were already back in bed. A single arm of his was all it took to hold you against his chest while his other hand pulled the blankets over you.

You groaned and struggled in his iron grip. As tempting as it was, you needed to hurry to the grocery store before the lines filled up. It would take hours to get things done there eventually.

"Kuroo, no!"

"Kuroo, yes."

You laid with your back to him, legs tangled together under the blankets. His right hand was over your belly, holding you against his bare torso with his left bicep under your head like a pillow. His face was buried in your hair and neck. Every now and then, he would place the softest kisses against your skin.

By now, you decided to give up. There was no point in trying to break free when your strength was no match for his.

You felt the vibration of his low, tired hum and the movement of his lips forming a smile. "You're warm," he said from out of nowhere, breaking the silence you were starting to get used to now. It only took two words to make you laugh and smile, and you loved that about him.