T E N

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The plan worked, as expected. Arabella had paid a visit to the Old Witch House, just to make sure Bonnie was alright. Then she went home and snuck off into bed, not wanting to have to deal with Stefan or Elena. She would let Damon take the heat for that.

It had been a very, very long day, so unsurprisingly, Arabella fell asleep for most of that Saturday. It was mid afternoon when her phone let out a loud ring, disturbing her slumber. Groaning, Arabella's hand flies out from under the covers and she smacks her side table a few times, before finally landing on her phone and pulling it under the blanket.

"You woke me up, so this better be good."

"You're still asleep? Seriously?" Stefan's voice came in on the other line. "Look, we have a problem."

"You always do," Arabella sighs, sitting up and leaning on her elbow. "What is it?"

"Jenna knows."

"Who's Jenna?" Arabella yawns, before realization hits. "Ohhh, Elena's sister."

"Aunt."

"Whatever," She rubs her eyes tiredly. "What does she know?"

"Klaus was at her house, and she saw my True Face, and saw me using vamp speed," Stefan explains. Arabella fails to see how this is a problem.

"So?"

"Did you suffer a brain injury and forget everything, or are you being serious?" Stefan snaps. "She didn't know any of this. Elena didn't want her to. And now she does!"

"I just woke up, give me a break," Arabella mutters, swinging her legs over her bed. "Well, what about it? Compel her to forget."

"She's on vervain, and I had her run. Look, I have to call Elena and let her know, can you find her and bring her back to the Boarding House?" Arabella sighs dramatically.

"Fine. But why can't Damon? And where is Elena?" She furrows her brows. "Why is everybody all over the place today?"

"Damon isn't picking up the phone," Stefan explains. He's sighs on the other line. "And Elena's with Elijah."

"What?!"

"She woke him last night," Stefan continues. "And they're together now, talking. Coming up with a plan."

"We have a plan. A pretty damn good one, too. Why bring an Original into this? And why the hell didn't anyone care to tell me Elijah was awake?" Arabella shouts into the phone.

"She won't let Bonnie die, and no one told you because you were asleep."

"Seriously, Stefan? Is this your way of payback since I didn't tell you about my plan last night?"

"I have to go. Get Jenna," With that final demand, Stefan hangs up the phone. Arabella curses her brother under her breath, but gets up nonetheless. She pulls a long, beige colored trench coat over the sweats and hoodie she had been sleeping in. Snatching her keys and shoes, she makes her way to her car to find Jenna.

It doesn't take too long to locate her, seeing as Jenna didn't run very far. She's sitting at a bus stop with her head in her hands when Arabella pulls up.

"Jenna?" Arabella leans out the window. "You okay?"

"Leave me alone!" Jenna cries once seeing who it is. She gets up and attempts to walk away, but Arabella has sped in front of her before she can. This earns a fearful scream from the human.