THE END

*2 years later*

“We should come here every year,” Jin said next to me.

“I agree” we were both lying on our comfortable beach chairs from the hotel, enjoying the sun and relaxing while listening to the sound of the Caribbean waves.

“How about next time we come on different trips?” Hoseok complained on my other side.

“You know she was mine first, right?” Jin placed his sunglasses over his head and leaned on his elbows so he could take a look at my fiance. Here we go.

“So? She’s mine for eternity, suck that,” Hobi imitated Jin’s position and I sighed loudly.

“She will be yours for eternity! You’re not married yet!” 

“Can you two not do this right now?” I exclaimed glancing at both of them.

“Can we come back here next year?” Jungkook showed up all excited and completely wet from the beach, sitting on my chair, with this huge smile on his face. Taehyung and Jimin were right behind him.

“You are dripping water on me!” I said.

“Who wants coconut water?” Namjoon shouted. Then he and Yoongi appeared carrying 4 coconuts each. They had a straw inside and the boys screamed in excitement. I didn’t realize I was thirsty until that moment. I must say, staying on the beach with 6 shirtless guys was very… interesting (my brother is fine ass man but he doesn't count).

We all sat next to each other, drinking and enjoying the view. My view consisted of Jung Hoseok but no one needed to know that detail.

“Where do you guys want to have dinner tonight?” Jimin asked.

“Y/n and I won’t be having dinner with you,” Hobi said and smiled at me. 

“Just because you’re famous now you think you can treat us like that?” Tae complained pretending to be offended. 

“You should learn from me!” Jimin started, “I’m a very famous singer and here I am, spending my time with my commoner friends.”

“We’re on vacation, you have nothing to do,” Yoongi said, making us laugh.

“Yoon! That’s when you keep your mouth shut!”

“It’s not that!” Hobi said, “To begin with none of you should have come.”

“I can’t believe we’re having this discussion again” my brother murmured.

“Oh, but we are, handsome bunny!” Jimin pointed his straw at him and then to Hobi “Y/n is not the only one who’s gonna miss you while you’re on a world tour,” he made a sad expression and I did my best to smother a laugh.

Hoseok released his full mixtape last year through the same company as Jimin. Before that he was working as a choreographer for some big names, and thanks to Jimin’s help, he was also able to build a name for himself. When his songs were out they were a huge success, and his manager decided to take a risk and schedule a tour in the country that resulted in a beautiful sold out stadium. With that they extend it to a world tour. I couldn't be more proud. 

The proposal came eight months ago. He was supposed to be on tour and I was visiting Mina in Australia. She said “let’s go out for dinner,” and we ended up in a room with the ceiling filled with balloons, roses everywhere, and more balloons on the wall that said “will you marry me?” Then Hoseok appeared looking extremely hot, with this beautiful smile, suit, an undercut haircut, said a lot of things that made me cry, and I said yes. Of course.