two

WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY

lauren sighed heavily before she applied her lipgloss as she sat by her vanity trying to look as presentable as possible for her table read today.

admittedly she was pretty nervous, this was her first project in 5 years! she had no idea who was she was working with, what she would be dealing with, for all we know the person she'll be paired up with might be some diva. they refused to tell her who her love interest was going to be.

she took her car keys before exiting her small apartment that she just bought, it was close to the studio they were filming in. she made her way over to her car and drove off to set.

she turned on the radio only to hear her brother's song making her smile as she took a short video of it before sending it to john, saying

"i know you're used to this by now. but hearing your voice on the radio is still very surreal to me"

john's song came to an end and the dj started talking about some random celebrity news. she wasn't paying too much attention to it as she was focused on the road, that is until she heard.

"and in other news. jaeden martell, 23-year old actor known for various roles such as bill denbrough in IT and IT chapter 2. also played chris evans son in defending jacob, and he also won an golden globe and a sag award for his performance is his last movie safe house which he did with olivia rodrigo. you guys already know who this guy is, so he got into another fight at a club in last night..."

lauren frowned upon hearing those words. she was aware of what was going on with jaeden, but she thought he'd get out of it right now. she thought that she's basically just another girl to him. (which clearly she isn't)

"jeez, that's the third issue in two weeks! such a shame, this talented actor isn't booking any jobs because of this problem that he has."

"we are witnessing the downfall of the guy who was once of one hollywood's most promising young actors. hey tell me jim, what caused jaeden martell to go into this spiral? do you think he'll be able to get out of it and save his career?"

"well mark, while nothing has been confirmed — obviously. evidence points to a break up, that happened 5 years ago with johnny orlando's sister —"

lauren turns the radio off almost immediately, she didn't want to go back to that period of time. not ever.

this was also the reason she didn't want to reach out to jaeden when he was sent to rehab 4 years ago.

william — even though they were dating — suggested that she should reach out to him. talk to him, make him know that it wasn't his fault and all. but she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

she blamed herself for this spiral that jaeden had yet to get out of happened after their breakup. she figured that them seeing each other would make things hard for them. and she still thinks that way. that's why she hopes not to run into him.

and though she'd like to believe that she was over him. she knew deep down, that jaeden was her weakness. heck she could be marrying the hottest, kindest and most perfect man in the world, and jaeden would need to do is show up and she'd drop everything for him.