Chapter 5 part 2

My eyes opened and I felt the warmth of the fire on my cheeks. I had a blanket on me and I tried sitting up but my head was pounding. I rubbed my scar and looked in front of me. There he was, sitting at the end of the couch, with his hand delicately laying on my ankles which were over his lap, while he was in a deep sleep. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating or something. I slowly brought my knees to my chest, trying my best not to wake him. I tried to remember what I was doing here, then I recalled feeling the terrible pain on my forehead. Harry did mention he experienced things due to the scar, maybe this was it. Draco should have gotten Harry, I wonder why he didn't. 

I moved the blanket off of myself and onto Draco carefully. I went over to the water fountain and splashed water on my face then drank some. It was like a wake up call. What was I doing! Hanging out with Draco...I just put a blanket on him! He didn't deserve that, that was nice of me...Ew! I went back and took the blanket off of him. But then I felt bad and put it back on. But then I remembered he tried hexing me so I ripped it back off. Then I remembered he pleaded that he didn't have a choice so I put it back on him again. Then I realized I look absolutely mental. I sat on the couch across him. Staring at him. But then realizing I was staring so I moved to the table.
I decided to write a little note, 

    Little Cockroach,
              Thanks.
                   - L.W. 

He would know what I meant. I put it on the small table in front of him and then tip-toed to my dormitory. It looked like it was almost dawn so I had about 2 to 3 hours maximum to rest. I jumped in bed and as soon as my head hit my pillow I was out.
—————————————-
{Draco's POV}
"Should we wake him?" 

"Of course! He'll miss breakfast, you know that ruins his day, and if his day is ruined he is a bloody monster!" 

"Well he also hates being woken up! Look at him sleeping so peacefully, he'll definitely turn into a bloody monster if we wake him! If you want to wake him then you have to do it, I don't want to die today, my mum is visiting next week!" 

"Well I have a test tomorrow I can't die now..you do it! Your mother doesn't bloody like you anyway Crabbe!" 

"Goyle! That hurt me...she does love me!" 

I was woken up by the whines and bickering between the two buffoons I call my friends...occasionally.

"If you both don't shut up I am going to kill you slowly and painfully," I sat up rubbing my eyes. 

"Sorry Draco!" They both said in unison.

Crabbe noticed a letter on the table and grabbed it,                                                                                      "What's this? It's addressed to 'Little Cockroach.. who's that?" 

My head snapped in his direction and I took the blanket off me, hold on...I didn't have the blanket on me last night. Oh...Elizabeth. I got up and peered over Crabbe's shoulder to read the letter. That little witch... I felt my lips smile and let it happen. She isn't very good at writing thank you letters either. 

"Why are you smiling? Is this to you... from a girl?!" Goyle accused while staring at me. My smile immediately disappeared.

"No it's not my bloody letter, do you think my name is Little Cockroach. You think that's who I am? You think I would allow someone to call me such a thing?A cockroach!" I snarled at him. 

"N-No No I was- you were just smiling that's all. I'm sorry Draco, I am..please don't hurt me!" He said backing up, "look I'll just throw the letter away it's not our problem, let's go eat, ya?" He took the letter from Crabbe's hand and threw it into the rubbish bin. 

"Fine...you two go and save me a spot I left something other here." They were surprised I let them go on without me so they just stood there. 

"Go on now! I said I'll catch up," i shooed them away. 

When they finally left my eye sight, I went back to the bin and took the letter out, placing it in my coats inner pocket that lays on of the left side of my chest right above my heart. I folded the blanket I had gotten from my room to cover Elizabeth and put it back in my room. When I went back down to the common room I splashed some water on my face and then immediately realized...I cared for Elizabeth..Ew! I actually covered her with a blanket...my favorite blanket! And I just took a stupid piece of paper out of the rubbish bin! I took the paper out of my coat and threw it away. But it was nice of her to right me, she didn't have to do that, so I took it out again. Am I getting sentimental over a bloody women?! No.. I'm not..I threw it away again. But I kind of liked how she called me little cockroach and I called her little witch, it was our own little thing and she knew that too...that's why she wrote L.W. at the bottom. I grabbed it and smiled at her writing. Then realized I looked absolutely mental. 

"What are you doing Draco?!" I asked myself out loud. 

"I was about to ask you the same thing," a voice said from behind. Elizabeth?. I shoved the letter back into my coat in the pocket above my heart and turned around. Only to see Pansy Parkinson on the stairs. 

"Nothing..I'm just leaving," I straightened my suit and started walking out. 

"Wait for me!" she came running to my side and looped her arm around mine. 

"What are you doing?" I jerked my hand out of the hold. 

"Come on it's nothing serious, don't get all emotional," she scoffed 

"I'm not bloody emotional, why would I want to walk with you like that!" I spat.

"Draco, just let me. We used to do this all the time, don't you remember? Hold on, do you like me! Are you getting shy?!" she smirked and I rolled my eyes. 

"How do you take what I just said and turn it into an assumption like that!" I just kept walking. 

She followed and kept wrapping her arm around mine, I had to shove her away thousands of times but finally gave up. We walked together into the Great Hall and to the slytherin table. I caught a glimpse of Elizabeth and smiled as I looked away.