Chapter 24

(A few months later)

{Draco's POV}

We waited outside of the coffee shop. Elizabeth walked out, her shift had just ended, and I got out of my seat. 

"Hi," I said as I stood beside her.

She jumped a little and turned to me "Oh my god! You scared me!" she took a deep breathe, "Hi" and smiled. 

"Hi- Oh I already said that. Um would you like to sit with my friend and I. We could use some advice, and if I remember correctly, you are brilliant at giving advice," I smiled. 

"Sure, but just for a bit I actually have to go meet with my boyfriend soon! Its our one year anniversary!" She smiled. 

"Ohhh congratulations," I fake a smile. I hate him.

We sat down and Harry put his hand out, "I'm Harry nice to meet you," he smiled. 

Elizabeth put her arm out revealing the dark mark on her arm, "Hi! I'm Elizabeth."

"That's an interesting tattoo," Harry said. I looked up at him, why did he ask that? 

"Oh," She covered it, " Ya...I don't really remember getting it, I must've been drinking or something," She laughed. 

"Anyway, do you remember what we talked about the last time I came here? How the girl I love forgot her memory," I looked at her.

"Yes of course, I'm pretty sure you decided to hold on to her and try to figure out a way to get her back," She told me. 

"Yes, I actually did find a way. It might not work but I think it's a pretty solid idea. I just wanted to check with you again. Do you think she would be mad that I took her away from a life that seems to make her happy? Just so she could be with me," I asked her.

"I don't think she would be mad if she loved you back the same way. If anything I think she would completely understand," She smiled. 

"Alright," I looked at Harry who then said a sleeping charm and I caught Elizabeth in my arms. 

"Let's get out of here before anyone notices," Harry said quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------

We quickly walked to Hermione's house where Ron and Hermione were waiting for us. I laid Elizabeth down on a couch and turned to Harry,

"I feel bad that we had to make her sleep," I told him.

"I know but if we didn't then she probably wouldn't have come with us," Harry responded. 

"Guys.." Hermione said as she looked down at Elizabeth.

I turned and saw that she was waking up. She sat up and stared at us all. 

"What is going on? Why are you in my house? Hermione?" She rubbed her head. 

I knelt in front of her and grabbed her hands, "Elizabeth, you are the girl I'm in love with. You are the girl who lost her memory."

She pulled her hands out of mine, "What?! I'm not! What are you talking about?" she protested.

"Look," I pulled my sleeve up and revealed my dark mark, "I have it too. I know what I am saying is sounding like nonsense but you need to listen to me. You're full name is Lily Elizabeth Potter. You're parents were Lily and James Potter. You have a twin brother Harry. An- And you're a powerful witch, you truly are. You just need to remember," I pleaded with her.

"No! I don't know what you're talking about. I can't remember that. You need to leave, you all do!" She said as she stood up. 

"I can't do that," I said as I grabbed her hands again and closed my eyes. And in my mind said,

Legilimens