Chapter 25

{Elizabeth's POV}

It was like air came rushing into my body. I gasped as flashes of memories came forward playing in my head. Finding out I was a witch. Meeting him in the alley way. Meeting Harry for the first time and seeing the picture of my parents. Going to Hogwarts and being sorted. The memories I made there came up one by one. Potions with Harry, evenings with Draco. Helping him with his patronus.Falling in love.

                                                    Voldemort.

I was taken. Tortured. I squeezed his hands as I began to remember the pain. My back curved as I recalled the wounds there. My head twitched as I remembered who was once inside of it.

And then he found me, and I was relieved. But I wasn't in control. Voldemort was going to kill him...so I- I killed Voldemort. And then myself.

My parents... the white room. They were trying to wake me.

I didn't want to remember.

--------------------------------------

{Draco's POV}

I brought all her memories to the surface. And after I brought some up the rest she did on her own. She was remembering.

I opened my eyes and watched her as she had a blank expression on her face, and then she squeezed my hand tightly. A tear rolled down her face and the she snapped out of it.

"Elizabeth?" Harry said behind me.

She stared at nothing and she dropped down onto the couch.

I could hear her breathing heavy but she said nothing. Her eyes were filled with fear and sadness.

"Elizabeth? Say something," I looked at her.

But she said nothing. She didn't even look at me.

Harry came forward, "Elizabeth...please say something."

Again nothing.

I couldn't take it. I closed my eyes and entered her mind.

Voldemort. He tortured her. He hit her when she resisted for too long. He starved her. She was so weak, he penetrated her mind and forced someone else inside. Someone cruel. Bellatrix carved into her skin. When she resisted it hurt even more.

I winced and opened my eyes. No. why her. She didn't deserve that.

"I'm so sorry," My eyes filled with tears as I hugged her not even caring if she hugged back.

And then her arms embraced me and I hugged her even tighter. I let go and stared at her and she finally looked at me. I wiped a tear off of her cheek and then kissed her. It was like a breathe of fresh air. I missed this so much. I missed her. "

I hugged her again and then let go so Harry, who was crying, could hug her.

"Why did you do that to me, why did you leave me like that," Harry whispered in between sobs.

Elizabeth simply hugged him, still not saying a word.

"Let's go home," Harry grabbed her hand and turned,

But she pulled her hand away, "I-I can't."

"What?" Harry and I both said as we turned around.

"I don't know where home is. I-I've been here for so long...this is my home. Was. Is. I don't know anymore," She confessed.

"What do you mean Elizabeth? You're home is at Hogwarts..with us. You belong there, this...this was just a lie an illusion. I understand you might be confused but we did all of this so you could come back to us. We made you remember-"