Chapter 5 part 3

{Elizabeth's POV}
I turned away from my breakfast to see Draco walking in with Pansy at his side. Literally, their arms were intertwined. Why did that sting? Draco's eyes met mine and he looked away with a smile on his face. What was his goal? Was that on purpose! I watched as he sat down with Pansy. He bit into a green apple..why does he like those so much. Anyway he bit into the apple and smirked as he chewed.  

"Hello...Elizabeth," gracies hand was now in my face trying to get my attention. I grabbed her hand and moved it away. 

"What." 

"You're staring...and you're almost drooling. Who are you lookin- omg I knew it!" She teased as she followed my gaze. 

"You know nothing, I was just looking out of the window, it's a beautiful day today!" I went back to eating. 

"Okay I'll fill you in, so Pansy and Draco were always like pretty close. She's practically in love with him but he never returned the gesture. Their families are close as well and they have always wanted them to date, even like at a young age..it was weird. Draco would let her walk with him, the way you just saw, but for him it was just platonic. On the other hand, she  was just falling in love even more. They even went to the Yule ball together. He told her she looked beautiful and she's never stopped bringing it up since. So ya it's a confusing relationship. But you could definitely get him," she smirked and nudged me. 

"I don't want him! Being with him would be terrible, his mood and attitude changes every secon-"

 I turned my head to look at him again and saw Pansy, that stupid girl, grab the apple from him hand as he was about to bite it, and she bit it herself. What in the bloody hell is this. Is it show and tell, are we sharing now? I expected Draco to knock her off the bench but he laughed. He laughed. He didn't try to hide it. I don't need to see anymore. 

I got up and left the hall, only to feel someone grab my hand and pull me back. I came so close to crashing into their body but stopped myself. I looked up and saw his smirk. One day I'm going to smack that stupid look off his face. He glared down at me, I could almost feel his eyes locked with me. His other hand tucked a loose piece of hair behind my ear as he asked, 

"Are you feeling better?" 

I pulled my hand out of his and pushed away. I won't be played with like this. Especially by a boy who does not deserve me, I know my worth and he won't get a discount. I walked away.
But I could hear him following me. I quickly walked into the girls restroom, only to have him go in as well. 

I turned around and he pushed me to the wall, leaning over me. 

"What are you doing?!" I put my hand on his chest to push him away, and a letter fell out of his suit. I looked down and saw it was the one I wrote him. 

He looked down as well and stepped on it, trying to hide it except he knew I had already seen it. He looked back at me and  asked.

"Why are you avoiding me?" 

"Why are you locking arms with her" I said, completely exposing my feelings. A mistake. 

He grinned and moved backwards a little.                                                                                                    "Pansy? Why does that matter to you, why do you care?" He was trying to nag me. 

"I don't like being teased." I said 

"I do." He responded immediately and moved closer practically whispering it in my ear. 

"You didn't have to stay with me last night, you could've gone to your room after and just taken me to Harry." I swallowed. 

"You didn't have to write me a thank you letter or cover me with a blanket, we both did things that the other didn't expect." he smirked

"But why did you. Do you li-" I was interrupted.

His who demeanor changed and back away completely, "No! You think I like you. I'm just having my fun!" 

"Really Draco, it doesn't seem like it, you kept the letter, you stayed all night on that couch with me, and you are here now, not to mention you're using Pansy to make me jealous!" I said. 

"Ha! Who said I'm not just having my fun with her as well. Elizabeth, you and I shared a few moments. I was bored. I am bored. Don't think I want you, or need you. I've just been nice so I could get you where I want you! Now you're of no use to me, I'll just go back to Pansy." He spat out. I tried to hold back the tears. 

"You know what," I bent down and grabbed the letter, ripping it into pieces, "This thanks, it was out of pity! Draco, the poor lonely boy, who opened up to me and stayed to make sure I was alright, I felt bad so I wrote thanks. I didn't even say thank you. Now that I see opening up and staying with me was part of something, that I would never agree to by the way, there's no use for the few words I wrote on this. Go back to Pansy for all I care, you're both half of a whole person maybe you can try to be one with her! You're pathetic, a pathetic coward. You're less of man than I ever thought you were, Harry was right!" I yelled and threw the scrapes of the letter in his face before leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, hope you are enjoying! My wattpad is currently glitching :/ it tells me there's no views on my stories but then tells me I have commenters and such. Either way I'll continue writing in hopes that people are actually reading😂 btw I have so many drafts, I have no idea how I manage to write so quickly