Chapter 15

{Draco's POV}
I woke up, her head gently resting on my chest, I could feel her warmth transferring onto my skin. I played with her hair for a while until I realized Snape wanted to meet me tonight for something. I moved very carefully without trying to wake her up and put my clothes on.
I went down the to dungeons and I walked into the room. I stopped in my tracks when I saw my family in the room including Bellatrix.
"What's going on?" I asked.

"The plan has changed, we are taking over Hogwarts tonight. The Dark Lord has decided that this is the best time, Pottah has already destroyed two other horocrux, we need to move quickly. Let's go." Snape said and they all got up.

"Now? Right now?" I said as I remembered Elizabeth was still here, and what they wanted me to do as part of this plan.

"Yes I said we need to move quickly is there a problem?" Snape said and my family stared at me..I looked at my mother and then back at Snape.

"It's just that I forgot my wand in my room." I said quickly.

"Have you learned nothing here, you should always have it with you! Go now and hurry we will meet you at the tower, that is where Dumbledore is now!" Snape snarled and they all left the room.

I ran to my room and slammed the door forgetting Elizabeth was sleeping.
—————————————————-
{Elizabeth's POV}
I loud noise woke me up and I sat up quickly. Draco was pacing around the room, pulling his hair in frustration and then scratching his dark mark causing it to start bleeding. I put my clothes on quickly and went up to him.

"Draco what's wrong?" I tried to grab his hands but he pushed me away in distress.

"No!" He yelled and then looked at me, "I'm sorry."

"Draco you're worrying me, tell me what's wrong...did you go talk to Snape what's happening?" I looked at him.

"It's happening tonight. I am to kill Dumbledore and they are going to take over Hogwarts. Voldemort is coming. He's coming here. You need to leave...they aren't here yet they don't know! You need to go! Go and find Harry and stay safe!" He grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Draco calm down! You need to take a breathe. We can still carry on the plan, we'll tell the teachers, we'll tell students. We'll do it before Voldemort can get here. Do not panic Draco it'll be fine!" I grabbed my wand and opened the door.

"It'll be fine?! Are you mental! Nobody is prepared to fight! We can't!" Draco said still panicking.

"Draco! Get it together! I know you're scared that's fine but at least act like you have some faith! I'm doing to go find Mrs. McGonagall and Mrs. Flitwick. You can either come with me or keep ripping your hair out!" I put my hand out.

He stared at me for a while and then took my hand. We got gathered the teachers but they didn't let us gather students instead they sent them to the dungeons. I sent an owl to Harry telling him everything and also that I loved him..you know just in case.
————————————
{Draco's POV}
I walked up the tower, I had to go first so that the others weren't set off by anything. Snape and my family had already cornered Dumbledore. I joined them and realized Dumbledore wasn't even trying to stop them.

"Go on Draco! Hurry it up! I want to see him fall!" Bellatrix laughed.

I pointed my want to Dumbledore and then McGonagall and the rest walked it.

"I can't believe you would do such a thing Snape. I had faith in you." McGonagall came out of the shadows with her wand out.

"Draco you fool!" My father yelled and charged at me.