Chapter 10 part 2

{Later at 1 a.m.}
"You can't come Elizabeth!" Draco told me as he tried to leave the common room.
"Just let me take you! He won't even see me! If you keep arguing with me you'll be late and he'll suspect something." I told him
"Fine! But you leave right after alright," he made a serious face.
"Of course"
We left and made our way to the dungeons. He squeezed my hand as a goodbye and entered the classroom. I know relationships are about honesty...but I had to lie to him. I pulled out the cloak of invisibility I got from Harry.
———————
{Earlier in Harry's dorm room}
"What are you doing in here?! I hope you made sure nobody saw you...is something wrong?" He sat on his bed.
"I heard you have the cloak of invisibility...I need it." I smiled
"Elizabeth..no! What do you need it for!" He quickly looked at his beside table midway through his sentence. Practically giving it away.
"You know what I need it for! Just give me it so I don't have to take it by force!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
" Is that Ginny outside your window on a flying broomstick?" I pointed and his head whipped around to see. I laughed and went to his beside table and opened the drawer to grab the cloak.
"Hey! That was not fair!" He came over and pulled it away from me.
"Give it!" I said while tugging at it.
"No," He tugged back.
"Yes!"
"No stop it!"
I flicked him right on his forehead where his scar is and he let go of the cloak to rub his head.
"HAHA, immobolus!" I know I didn't have to do that but it was for extra precaution.
"Sorry...it will wear off you know that," and I ran out of the gryffindor common room.
—————————————
{back to the present}
I wrapped myself in the cloak and walked into the classroom. Draco had his arm laid out on a desk while Snape said a spell I have never heard.
"Now nobody outside of the classroom will hear your cries. Let's get started," Snape said and pointed his wand to Draco's arm. It's as if a laser was carving into his skin. I could barely watch.
Then Draco let out the most gut wrenching scream. I closed my eyes so I didn't have to see the terrible scene in front of me. But he let out another terrible scream I could no longer refrain from intervening.
"Expelliarmus!" I yelled and Snape's wand went flying out of his hand. Draco let out a sigh of relief because the pain stopped but I could tell he was angry with me.
Snape's head snapped in my direction and he looked back at Draco.
"I thought I told you not to speak of this." Snape pulled Draco up by his suit collar and Draco squirmed,
"I didn't! I don't know how she bloody found out!" Draco said trying to be convincing. Even I could almost believe it.
"Stupefy!" I yelled and Snape went flying back dropping Draco to the ground. But Draco didn't come to me. He just stood there. I saw him mouth the words...I have to do this.
Just then Harry came running inside and tried to pull me out of the room.
"No! I'm not leaving without him!" I tried to get out of Harry's grip but then Ron ran in and helped him.
"Draco..please." I whispered and looked him right in the eyes with tears in mine.
It looked as though he was about to come to me, his foot moved slight forward but just as it did Snape got up and tried to hit us with something.
"Protego!" Ron yelled and they pulled me out of the room, my eyes still on Draco as he watched me.
"She's not going to quit Harry," I heard Ron whisper to Harry as I continued to try to leave their grasps.
"Somnium..."
Was all I heard before I lost consciousness.
———————————
{Draco's POV}
All I wanted was to run to her. But we had a plan, the trio and I. We just couldn't tell Elizabeth...I feel terrible for hiding it from her but it's for the best.
"You told her," Snape said to me as he straightened himself out.
"I did not! Why would I tell anyone! Especially her..." I told him.
"You seem to forgot I'm not blind. I've seen you getting awfully close with her." He came closer to me. But I already knew he would say this.
"Yes you're right I have. I'll have you know it's for our benefit. I've been getting close so I could know their plans. And we could use it against them! You've got to give me more credit," I smirked. I hoped that my fake smirk worked as well as my real one.
"Hmmm. I suppose that is quite clever. Well you can tell me all about their plans when we finish here. Sit down." And he pointed his wand at my arm again. I braced myself once more for the terrible pain I was about to endure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I felt pretty unmotivated today, not sure why exactly. That's why this chapter is a bit shorter than my usual ones, I'll try to get back on track.