Fifty-five

"It's late. You need to sleep now." Liam yawns loudly as he clambers onto the bed.

"But I'm not sleepy yet." I look seductively at him while lying on my back with nothing on but a pair of clean underwear, my chest bare and relaxed. "You denied me my orgasm and I'm quite begrudging right now.'' My lips are pursed into a pout.

Liam chuckles lightly. "I knew you'd complain, you naughty little thing. Now what? We're not going to sleep today and work on your sexual gratification instead?" He is playful, and I wouldn't mind living up to his sweet suggestion over the remaining few hours until dawn.

"Why not? A makeup sex is the best, and you had yours. Now I want mine." I roll over and land my thigh across his hip, and my arms settle on his shoulders as he embraces me.

"Oh, is it?" He seems fine at last, free from any sort of tension.

He's back to normal and I couldn't ask for anything more.

"I really missed having you to myself, Liam," I whine, my lips lingering around his. Ah, I love his scent, and his sexy smile is already a turn on. "Kiss me," I breathe softly and he easily complies with my needful request.

He kisses me, squeezing my ass artfully. I feel the heat on my skin, desire to have him multiplying at each touch of his expert hands. A moan slips out of my chest and in a fluid movement he flips me off so he shores above me, weighing my slender body with his bulky one.

"Where else, Mrs. Darcy?" he whispers in my ear. "Where should I kiss you next?"

"Everywhere." I bite my bottom lip, grinning lasciviously at him.

Liam smiles. His eyes devour my body, and gently he runs his knuckles against my cheek. I lean into his touch, closing everything out of my sight to just feel

"What a marvelous sight," he murmurs. "I'm going to kiss you everywhere, baby. Just as you want."

"Please do," I pant.

What an easy woman I am! Wasn't I crying my heart out some hours ago? And here I am, so ready to shuffle my legs apart for this man.

However, my smile persists despite the agonizing anticipation my husband purposely creates as he shifts a bit lower and holds my thighs. Tiny kisses loiter on my skin, and it drives me insane. I grip the bed sheet tightly at his wet tongue on my stomach, and up to my hard nipples.

"Liam . . ." I feel him.

I let him take care of me, pleasing me. He engraves his touch on every inch of my skin, making me moan his name nonstop. And when his tongue slides deep into my wet core, rubbing me gently with his fingers, I lose the sense of reality.

Everything looks colorful, magnificent, and I can easily say it feels heavenly. Fuck, everything is super celestial right now—just me and my husband in this bubble.

And when he makes love to me, my mind runs amok. I cry from ecstasy, and he grunts from pleasure. Our lips reunite and more kisses connect us closer, deeper, and I love it. I let myself go, feeling him, and that familiar sensation overpowers me gradually.

That's it! Home sweet home.

The lights vanish as Liam switches the bedside lamp. It's already several minutes past four in the morning. He pulls the covers and tightly hugs me as I shift closer to his side. My smile reappears and he kisses my hair.

"I love you, Kira. I love you so much more than you know," he says as we still in silence, and my heart flips with joy.

I can feel that love.

"I love you, too. A life without you scares me more than anything in this world," I confess.

I hear his laugh, but he doesn't say a word. I snuggle closer to him, embracing his soothing body warmth. Nowadays it's almost impossible to sleep without him by my side.