ZERO: XANNY

Maybe if you inject a needle in your wrists, your pain and wounds can fade away

"one try can't hurt"

TOP: YOUNGHOON

BOTTOM:CHANHEE

WARNINGS

SEXUAL REFERENCES

CURSING

ANGST

This story also includes possible addiction, drug use, anxiety, etc. Please click out if you are uncomfortable with these topics.

Chanhee was always the misfit from the crowd, never involved in drugs or sexual activity as much as the rest did in their private school. He didn't feel obligated to do those stuff, especially one specific drug that would go around school during mid exams. Xanax. It reliefs peoples stress. though for chanhee, it did nothing. nothing could stop him from feeling the ache in his heart from this world. not even a small injected needle.

as he entered the sweaty house, the reek of alcohol already had filled his nostrils with one whiff. he felt disgusted and anxious, just feeling as dancing bodies kept squishing him in between another couple. he stumbled to the cooler, feeling relieved that there was no one else other than another boy in the far corner. he grasped the canned coke onto his hand, opening the can where a small fizzle sound occurred. he gulped the substance down his throat.

"Hey" the voice from behind him said, the small boy finally leaving his inner corner, causing for chanhee's fingers to tense.

"Changmin"

"chanhee..." he has never seen him here before, and he's been in the city of seoul since the day he was born. He was sure he remembered everyone that he practically had pre-k with, but I guess he was proven wrong. "I'm new here"Changmin managed to slip out despite being scared in the inside, his hands dug down into his black jean pockets. "oh..."

"Sorry of Im bother-"

he was cut off by a particular person who was walking down the stairs, sort of limping while holding a beer can in his hands. He looked around, finally spotting the two smaller males who. were both confused. "hey Changmin" he tossed a can over to the said name, while his eyes traced over to chanhee who was still beyond confused. he knew who he was. Younghoon. He's had all his classes with him since kinder, who would forget such a face? Younghoon was always introverted, though chanhee helped with that with the time being from kinder throughout 6th grade. "want one chanhee?" he asked while arching an eyebrow, his face only a few inches away where the younger could smell the intoxicated smell of alcohol in his breath. "I'm driving back home..."

"relax, I have a spare room here"

"younghoon-"

"shhh, its for chanhee to decide"

Chanhee took a glance at the can, then back at younghoon who remained the sly smirk on his lips with his eyes glancing over at chanhee's. "fine." he grabbed the bottle and chugged it down his throat, eyes squinting closed while doing so. "that's the spirit" Younghoon encouraged while opening a brand new can for him. "don't try anything Hoon.." changmin warned while grabbing his arm tightly, only for it to be shaken off.

"you know I can't promise anything, right?"

XANNY

GUYS I PROMISE ILL UPDATE DIRTY COP SOON, IVE JUST BEEN FEELING UNINSPIRED 🧍‍♀️