"Sick" day (Hamliza)

Requested by Angelica_jefferson

Eliza POV

I woke up slowly. I opened my eyes just to be blinded by the large ball of light often referred to as the sun. I groaned and rolled over to find my husband, who had stayed up till four am as usual and was now trying to get close to me. He's cute. I like him.

I felt a stabbing pain in my uterus and doubled over in bed. I groaned. Great, my period.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get pads. The next week should be "fun."

I heard Alexander get out of bed and come walking to the bathroom. He leaned against the door frame as I started brushing my teeth.

"Good morning," He told me.

"Bad morning," I mumbled through toothpaste.

"Oh?"

"Started my period."

I spit the toothpaste into the sink and turned to him.

"Stay in here? I have to go to work, I'll go grab Advil and set it on the bedside table."

Asshole.

Alex POV

I smiled to myself. I had been waiting 29 days to do this. I grabbed a ton of blankets and took all of them to the living room. I set up a huge fort and put my laptop in the front. It had a few fairy lights and looked very comfortable. I was rather proud of it.

Once I was done I went out and got some fancy chocolate and some of Liza's favourite candies. Once I got back I ordered pizza. It was nearing 10am so Liza should be coming out soon.

Eliza POV

My love for chocolate soon came over me and eventually I got up and started walking to the kitchen. I started passing the living room and immediately froze. I turned and looked in shock. He wasn't an asshole.

I started crying because the fort and Netflix and the candy and it was all so cute!

He came up to me and hugged me.

There were fairy lights throughout the fort and good chocolate. It all was adorable that he even thought of this.

The pizza came soon after and we ate in the fort, watching The Umbrella Academy. Once it got into the evening we started snacking on candies. We eventually fell asleep next to each other, and we were happy there.