The Roof (Lafilams)

Welp here's my first try at digital art. And this is smut. It escalated quickly. Feel free to comment your poems on that here. Based off when John, Alex, and Laf would push their beds together and lay on the ground, stargazing, and talking about politics.

Modern AU

TW: thoughts and mentions of suicide

Alexander POV

I sighed as I reached the top of the fire exit of my building. I lifted myself onto the roof and looked around. I sat on the edge, looking over New York City. It's almost weird to think the capital of New York is hundreds of miles away from here. I knew how close I was to sliding off and falling for who knows how long to my death. But I also knew I wouldn't.

If I died, no one would miss me. My mom? Dead. My dad? Who knows where that fucker is at. My friends? What friends. My brother? I wouldn't recognize him if I saw him. My cousin? The reason I'm up here. He's been dead for days. He's still hanging on the noose I found him on. I haven't called anyone about it cause that would mean he's actually dead, which wouldn't be a surprise but I don't want him to leave. The body keeps me company.

I hear a pair of whispering voices and laughing, accompanied by footsteps coming up the fire escape. Both freeze when they see me. I decide it may be best to face them before they try to talk me out of something I won't do. I turn to see two boys vaguely know from when school was still a real thing and not this at home shit we've been told we have to do.

One being Lafayette, one of the more emo people but he's also low-key hot if we're being honest. His bleached silver hair is up in a ballerina bun with some falling out to cover the edge of his face. He's dressed in his normal black T-shirt and a black, flowy, miniskirt, with his usual chains draped here and there.

The other was John Laurens. He's on the football team, and also high-key hot, if we are being honest. I mean, blond hair, blue eyes, freckles, high rise shorts, and a blue crop top with a rainbow I think he painted about a month ago.

And then there's me, sitting here in a green sweatshirt with NYC in black in bold letters on the front, my red hair in a ponytail and some old ripped jeans.

I didn't think they were really friends, but I am pretty sure they have apartments next to each other on the floor above mine.

"Hey," John breathed after what feels like an eternity of me starting at them, and them at me.

"Oh, uh, hi," Is all I could respond with.

They walk over to me nonchalantly, hand in hand.

"So, what are you doing up here?" Lafayette asks curiously.

"Um, nothing really, it's just a nice night so I thought I would come out."

"Oh, nice," John replies, "um, I hope you don't mind me asking but, um," He glanced a Lafayette, "are you straight?"

I looked at him for a minute, shocked by his bluntness, but responded quickly with, "No, um, I'm bisexual, actually."

I could see relief in both of their eyes as they smiled. I was so confused. Why are they even talking with a loser like me.

"Are either of you straight?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, I'm gay, and Laf's pan," John responded.

"I kind of guessed, I mean, I've never met a straight man who wore skirts or crop tops." We laughed lightly at my response and John put his hand on mine and Laf placed his on my thigh. I knew what they were suggesting and I was all for it.

John made eye contact with me and starred at my lips for a second before moving closer, putting a hand on my cheek, and kissing me. We were all standing and Laf's hand moved to my ass as he started kissing and nipping at my neck. I let out a small hum onto John's lips as Laf found the sweet spot on my neck. John smiled through the kiss and bit my lip. I opened my mouth and let him have dominance. My arms were wrapped around both of their waists and squeezed John's ass when he pulled away for air.

"You wanna continue this or..."

"Let's" I smirked

Laf paused and looked at both of us. "Shall we go back to mine then? No one is there right now." His French accent was obvious and also a turn-on, which was part of the reason I felt my jeans growing tighter, the other part being the previous make out.

We walked there, all rather impatiently. I could tell both of them were already hard. I held both of their hands as we walked and John would occasionally peck my lips while before going back to his head on my shoulder.

We got to Laf's apartment after a few minutes and Laf unlocked the door hastily. John walked inside, I followed him, and Laf followed behind me. John pinned me against the door once Laf was in, and started another make out session. He began grinding against my leg and Laf was behind John, kissing and nipping at his neck with his arms around John and his hands on my ass. My hands found themselves around John waist, occasionally moving to Lafayeyte's ass. We each lost our shirts in the process and Laf carried John to his bed, while I followed, leaving hickeys on Laf's neck.

When we got to the bed, I pinned Laf to the mattress and we both stripped each other with the help of John, who joined us in the process. Damn they were hot as fuck. I mean like, I kinda knew John had abs, but I was not expecting that from Laf, and we all just kind of stared at each other, panting for a minute before John pushed me back and started making out again while lining himself up with my entrance.

He pushed in slowly and I wimperred into the kiss so he let me adjust while Laf started an up and down motion on my dick with his hand. I gave a quick nod to John and he pushed in. I moaned in pleasure and John continued deeper. I moaned as he repeatedly hit my prostate. At some point during this I started giving Laf a blow job and he shuddered at my moans. He started moaning at the way I would use my tongue and suck.

I came first, on my stomach and the sheets. I felt John's thrusts get sloppier and he came inside me. I moaned from the over stimulation and Laf came after face-fucking me for a minute or two. I swallowed it all and after we each came down from our high, John just lied down on the bed for a minute while Laf used his tongue to get the cum out of my ass. After a few minutes I got hard again and I knew Laf was two.

Lafayette flipped me and straddled my waist. I lined him up and he went down all the way and adjusted for a minute before riding me. John wanted to be part of this and jerked Laf off while leaving hickeys on my neck. I moved my hand so I could jerk John off as well.

After we each came down off our high, we still managed to have some energy left and went back to the roof. We lied down next to each other, looking up at the dark night sky. We talked about politics, and the BLM movement, which we were for, and how the pandemic had effected us. And at three in the morning we fell asleep next to each other and we were happy.

1446 words
(After watching Hamilfilm)
My mom: Thomas Jefferson looks like a //faggot//.
Me: *is rude the next 15 minutes*
My mom: why are you being mean
Me: you're mean.
My mom: ???
Me: you said a gay slur.
My mom: oh idk what you mean. Also it's hot outside. Oh, sorry, was that a racial slur?
Me in head: A. I love Daveed so just stop. B. He has a girlfriend and Thomas Jefferson was straight. Idk about James Maddison but what the heck? C. Also "racial slur"? What the fuck?

Leave requests here. I was thinking Kingsbury next? Maybe Jeffmads or Leebury? Which would y'all want?