Part 17

Betty

J- I wanted to say that I love you...
Wow... he loved me...
B- I-I-i
There were so many emotions going through me and I felt tears coming up again, for the first time in years I didn't try to hide it. I wanted him to know every side of me, I didn't want to hide my true self anymore.
J- hey baby are you okay? You don't have to say it back, maybe I should've waited with saying it...
He whipped away my tears for the second time that day.
B- no jug, I-I love you too... I just didn't expect anyone to ever love me. J- I'll always love you, you're the most beautiful human I've ever met and I'm so grateful to be able to love you and

call you my girlfriend.
FP- beautiful words jug.
He scared the crap out of both of us J- yeez dad couldn't you knock? You scared the hell outta me! FP- I'm sorry boi, I wanted to knock but then I accidentally overheard your conversation. J- it's okay dad. He turned to me J- is it? He looked a little worried about me B- yea ofcourse it is. I smiled, when I was with the Jones family I felt like I was at home.
That evening was full of emotions and we ended up talking for a long time until we both fell asleep.

Next morning
Jughead
I woke up with Betty I'm my arms snuggled close to me, I wanted this moment to last

forever. I stroked her face and kissed her forehead. After a while she woke up
J- good morning my love. She smiled B- good morning juggie. She kissed my lips and sat up B- I have to go home before my mom notices I left. I was disappointed but I knew she would have to leave early. J- is your dad home? B- no he isn't, why? J- can I walk you home then? B- I don't know, maybe my mom will see us she still doesn't know I stayed with you. J- I'll just walk with you to your street and then I'll go back home okay? B-okay.

Betty
Jughead and I walked back home, when we got to my street we kissed and said goodbye. In a few days we'll go on our school trip and I'm

probably in the cabin as jug, I'm still not really excited to go but with jug everything is better.
I got home and carefully climbed through the window. It was around 7 o'clock so I decided it was time to 'wake up'. I went downstairs and saw my mom sitting at the kitchen counter. A- good morning Betty. Dad walked in, apparently he got home extremely early. H- morning. He said. They didn't seem to know that I left the house last night. Good.
After a few minutes my dad walked out and my mom pulled me close and whispered in my ear A- Betty I know you snuck out yesterday, I won't tell your dad but you can't do this again. When he notices he will hurt you and probably me again. I wanted to ask her so many questions but my dad walked in again so I pretended our

little talk never happened. That day I didn't have time to talk to my mom in private before I had to go to school.