Part 22

Next morning

Still Betty

The next morning jug and I woke up because our teacher was shouting T- guys, we need to get ready for our activaty today! We were supposed to go to a zoo for the whole day but I still felt sick. Jughead noticed and he went to talk to our teachers. When he came back he said

J- I talked to our teachers and you can stay here if you want. B-will you stay too? J- yes ofcourse, at least if you want me to? B- yea ofcourse.

Then Cheryl and Veronica walked in V- hey Betty and jughead, I'm supposed to go to the store today for food but I'm not here all day, so I

was wondering if you could go? B-I don't know, I'm not feeling too well... C-oh that's okay don't worry that's fine. J- I can go if you're okay with being alone for a while betts? B-okay, that's fine.

Our class left and jughead went to the store, we still didn't have any other way of getting there then walking so it would take him about 2 hours but I'll be fine for that time.

Jughead left to go tot he store and I went back to sleep, until I heard sounds comming from the door of our cabin, it couldn't be jug because he had left only minutes ago. I started to worry, what if it where burglars? Who thought we all left. I heard the door open and I hid under my blanket, I didn't hear anything else so I carefully said B- jug is that you? ??- no bitch it's me.

Someone came into my room and walked over to me ??i told you you would regret it. I didn't get what he meant untill I looked who it was... B- n-nick? What are you doing here? N- I'm here to finish what I started, and we have the place to ourselves. He smirked and pulled away my blanket, he took of his jacket and laid on top of me. I tried to get him of of me but I already felt weak, N- don't think you can escape me babygirl. He started to kiss me, I didn't kiss him back but that didn't make him stop. He kept goin for a while untill he started to take of his shirt N- do you like that babygirl? B- n-no... N- OH YES YOU DO! He he digged his nails in my skin untill it started to bleed N- right? B- y-yea... I have never been this scared before. He started

to take of my shirt, I was too weak to fight back. He had been going for about half an hour and we were both shirtless, he took of his pants and tried to take of mine to, I fought back but I felt myself getting weaker and I couldn't stop him anymore, we were both almost naked and he slid his hand in my underwear, his hands were cold and it started to hurt. He took of my bra and roughly grabbed my breasts, everything he did hurt and I couldn't fight back anymore. I lost track of time and I felt like I was about to faint. Then everything went black...

I slowly woke up again and saw nick on top of me, I realized what was happening and looked down. I was still wearing my panties, a sigh of relief came from my mouth. N- hey babygirl you're awake. His grip strengthened and he took of his boxers. He grabbed my hand and made me touch his member. He kept moving my hand and his member got hard, tears fell down from my eyes and I begged him to stop but he kept going. After a while he let go of my hand and I immediately pulled it back, then he took of my underwear, I kept begging him to stop but he didn't, he started to touch me and suddenly I felt an extreme pain between my legs, he stuck 2 fingers inside of me. I screamed from the extreme pain. He put in more fingers and I kept crying and screaming, I pushed him of of me. He seemed to get even more mad N- baby what are you doing, you're going to regret this. He walked out.

Then he walked back in, he held a knife in his hands

N- I think your going to listen now right? B- y-yes. He laid on top of me again and kissed me, I didn't kiss him back, I was too scared to.

N- baby I thought you agreed to being good? B- y-yes s-s-sorry. N- normally I would accept your apology but you already made me mad once... he grabbed the knife N- maybe it's time to end you... he stabbed the knife in my arm and made a huge cut, a lot of blood came out. He started to kiss me again and I kissed him back, I wanted to scream and cry but I was too week to fight back. I was fighting to stay awake untill I couldn't anymore and I drifted of. I felt like I was dying, but I didn't care anything was better then this.

Maybe it was for the best that I was gone.... Forever....