Part 37

I woke up Betty and grabbed her stuff J- come Betty I'm taking you home. B- juggie I'm fine just tired J- betts you just threw up, you're not fine. B- I am now J- Betty just come B- okay...

We walked out and I took her home

FP- hey jug, Betty why aren't you at school? J- Betty wasn't feeling well B- I'm fine juggie! J- she threw up and fell asleep in class. B- I'm fine just a little tired J- come here baby I'm bringing you to bed B- jug can't I just sit on the couch and watch a movie? J- sure, but you have to change into something more comfortable, I'll get you your bathrobe or something B- jug can I have your sweater? J- yea sure.

I took of my sweater and handed it to her J- dad can you go for a second so Betty can change? FP- ofcourse, ill give you ten minutes J- thanks dad.

I walked into our bedroom and got Betty her sweatpants, she changed into my sweater and the sweatpants and sat down on the couch. She held out her arms B- juggie, cuddles? J- sure come here baby. We cuddled on the couch and my dad came back in. I started a movie and only 3 minutes in Betty fell asleep J- damn she is cute FP- she for sure is, I think you got lucky jug J- I definitely did. I kissed her head and held her close to me untill jellybean got home

Je- hey dad, hey jug. J- hey jelly Je- is Betty okay? J- yea she wasn't feeling well at school but she's fine now. Je- okay.

Later we had dinner and Betty and I went to bed

B-you know, I felt really sick this morning but now I'm fine J- I'm happy you're okay baby B- I love you J- I love you too my little angel. Je- ahw so cute J- oh hey jelly Je- hey, I just wanted to ask if Betty was okay? B- yea I'm fine jelly, I feel a lot better Je- okay, goodnight B&J- goodnight.

Next morning

I woke up to weird sounds comming from the bathroom, then I noticed Betty wasn't laying next to me. I ran to the bathroom and saw Betty hanging over the toilet. I sat down next to her and pulled her closer, she cried in my chest J- are you okay baby? B- n-no I feel sick J- come let's go back to bed okay? B- y-yea.

We got back in our room and I laid her down in our bed, I kissed her forehead and said J- babe I'll get you some food okay? B- yea, thanks juggie. I got downstairs
FP- hey jug, I thought I heard something in the bathroom, is Betty okay? J- yea I think so, I think she has a stomach bug or something. FP- oh okay J- I'm just getting something to eat for her and then I'll see how she is. FP- uhm jug, I'm not sure that it's a stumach bug... J- what do you mean? FP- nothing, never mind. J- dad? FP- jug I'm just saying that there is a chance she's pregnant... J- shit... I hadn't even thought of that.. shit what am I supposed to do dad? FP- jug, stay calm. You should first talk to her about it, but jug if she is pregnant I'll support you J- thanks dad.

I grabbed some food and a glass of orange juice for Betty and went back to her, when I walked in Betty was asleep again. I kissed her head and sat down next to her. After a while she woke up and I gave her the food. She ate it and when she was done I hugged her close and said J- Betty, uhm.. I don't know how to say this but... B- juggie what's wrong? J- betts, you're not feeling well and yesterday you weren't either... B- yea it's probably just a stomach bug. J- yea I thought so too,but I think.... I think you should take a pregnancy test... B- shit! I hadn't even thought about that!

Betty started crying,I kissed her head and was about to say something when jellybean walked in Je- oh, is everything okay? J- jelly, can you go to dad? I think he needed help with something. Je- jug you can just say it if it's not the right time, I'll leave you two alone. J- thanks jelly. She walked out

J- betts, maybe you're not pregnant I just want to make sure. B- but what if I am jug? What are we going to do? J- we'll see baby. B- are you going to leave me? I grabbed her hand and softly kissed the ring she had on her finger. J- *whispers* never. B- will your dad be mad? And what would they say at school? Jug I can't do this... J- babe, we'll get through it but we don't even know if you're pregnant yet. B- jug... I thought the chance was so small it could never happen... J- baby, I'll get you a pregnancy test and we'll see okay? B- yea... it was silent for a while untill Betty said B- are we gonna keep it? J- well if you're okay with it I would want to keep it, this is probably our only chance to get a baby if you're pregnant B- juggie I would love to have a baby with you I'm just so scared... J- I'll get you a pregnancy test right now and we can find out okay? B- yea.

I kissed her head and walked downstairs, jelly and my dad were sitting on the couch J- I'm going to the store. I said while putting on my coat Je- why? Dad and I just went. J- uhm, I'll maybe tell you later jelly. Je- oh.. okay.

I went to the store and looked at the pregnancy tests, Cheryl came up to me C- omg jughead don't tell me you think you got Betty pregnant! J- can you be a little more quiet? C- so it's true? J- maybe... but the chance she can get pregnant is extremely small so she probably isn't. C- too bad, I would love a bughead baby. J- to be honest, I would too. C- do you know which one to take? She pointed at the tests. J- no, I've never gotten a girl pregnant before. She handed me a test C- here, get this one J- thanks.

Cheryl walked of and I got a tests. I also bought Betty's favorite candy and two chocolate bars. I payed for it and went home Je- hey jug what did you buy? J- some candy for Betty because she isn't feeling well. She looked confused Je- but why do you buy her candy? J- to make her feel better. Before she could say anything back I walked to our room and saw Betty crying in our bed.