Part 24

They took Betty to the hospital and I was going with her, before I left I thanked the woman and promised that I would do something back for her W- you don't have to, just take care of your girlfriend that's all I want.

I thanked her again and went to the hospital.

They took Betty in a different room and then I realized I should maybe have called school. I walked to the counter and asked if I could use a phone, they showed me a phone I could use and I dialed our teachers number, he immediately picked up.

On call

T- hello jughead, how is Betty

J- bad really bad, you need to come to the hospital

T- hospital? Jughead what happened?

(I'm not gonna explain the whole story again you know what happened)

T- jughead, you did the right thing. I'll be over as soon as possible.

J- thank you sir

T- no problem, it's a 30 minute drive so it won't take long

Off call

I was crying with my head in my hands untill I heard a doctor speak

D(doctor)- mr Jones? J- yes that's me, is Betty okay? D- she's doing well, she's stable and she will wake up any moment now, you can go see her but since your not eighteen or older yet you need and adult to come pick her up J- our teacher is on his way. D- okay, follow me.

She took me to Betty's room, she was asleep it looked so peaceful. I sat on the chair next to the bed, grabbed her hand and started talking

J- hey Betty, it's me jughead. You're safe now and you're going to be okay... I didn't know what to say and I got emotional again J- *crying*

betts, I love you, I've loved you since the first day we met and when I saw you laying there... I knew it wasn't the end, because you're the strongest person I know.

Then she opened her eyes

B-j-jug, you saved me... B- betts I'm so happy you're okay.

She moved her hand and laid it on top of mine. The doctor walked in D- hello Betty, I see you woke up. We fully checked you and you're completely fine, but because it was so aggressive the chance that you will be able to get pregnant is extremely small, I'm sorry. Betty started crying, B- h-how small? D- let's say it's closer to 0 than to 0,1. I sat next to her in the

bed J- it's okay Betty, we can always adopt if we want kids. Betty kept crying B- d-did he actually- she didn't finish her sentence and started crying more D- no, he only used his fingers. Jughead was just on time to stop him. B- o-okay, thanks juggie. J- no problem baby.

I laid back on the pillow and Betty snuggled close to my chest.

After a while our teacher walked in, the doctor explained everything to him. T- Betty, I'm so sorry this happened to you. D- also, Betty it's better to not make long car rides for at least 3 days, you lost a lot of blood and that might be to much for you T- Betty, do you want to stay at the camp or do you want to find another way to get home? B- I'll stay.

Betty

Jughead and I were cuddling in the bed and our teacher was sitting on the chair next to us, then the police walked in to ask some questions. First they took jughead appart, they asked what he saw and what the guy looked like. Then they asked me and I told them his name and what he looked like. Mine and jugheads description were almost exactly the same. Then he asked P(police)- okay Betty, we need and exact description of what happened. I didn't know what to say, I was still scared and confused B- i-I I'm not sure. And I started crying again, I couldn't help myself. The police man put his hand on my shoulder. I cramped together and said B- don't touch me! Jug pulled me closer J- what the hell? You know what happened! B- j-jug it's fine

P- I'm so sorry Betty I wasn't thinking, is it okay for you if we use what the doctor said? B- y-yea.

I cried in jugheads chest B- I-I yelled at a c-cop, how stupid c-can I be.. J- betts, it's not stupid. He's stupid for touching you even though he knows what happened. He kissed my forehead. After a while I calmed down and the doctor came in and said D- Betty, if you want to you can leave now because there's and adult with you. B- yes please I want to go J- okay baby then we'll go back.

We got ready to leave and jughead helped me stand up and walk to the car. We got in and when we came back our whole class was outside looking at us.