Part 27

We ate and soon after Betty and I went to bed. We laid down and Betty cuddled close to me

J- Betty? B- yea, everything alright? J- actually not really, I need to talk to you about something B- what is it? J- well, uhm... you and jelly seem to get pretty close and it's just, I start to feel like I don't know, she's more like your sister then mine. B- babe, I don't mean it like that. J- I know you don't it's just I don't know... B- is there anything that could help you feel better about it? J- maybe, you can spend more time with me than with my sister? B- ofcourse jug, you know I love you right? And I still owe you so much J- I love you too babe. We kissed untill we got interrupted by jellybean.

Je- Betty? Can I talk to you for a second?

Betty

Je- Betty? can I talk to you for a second? I looked at jug with an 'I'm sorry' look. I walked over to jellybean who was still standing in the door. B- are you okay jelly? She shook her head Je- can you come for a minute. B- ofcourse. We walked to jelly's room and sat down on the bed. B- what's wrong jelly? Je- I, uhm, I I think I got my first period... she was really shy and embarrassed. I hugged her B- that's okay jelly, do you know what you need to do? Je- not really... I explained everything to her. B- are you feeling well? Je- not really, my stomach hurts really bad B- that's normal, what I always like to do is taking a nice and warm shower. Je- can I go do that now? B- ofcourse, in the meantime I'll get you some stuff, okay? Je- thank you Betty. B- no problem.

I went to jugs room and grabbed the little suitcase under my bed

J- Betty what are you doing? B- something for jelly J- what? B- something! J- stop yelling! B- well you're also yelling! J- yea because you were yelling! B- why are you even mad!? What is this shit all about? J- YOURE STEALING MY SISTER THATS WHAT THIS SHIT IS ABOUT BETTY B- IM NOT STEELING ANYTHING OR ANYONE YOURE JUST OVERREACTING J- WHOS THE ONE OVERREACTING! B- WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? J- IT MEANS THAT YOURE STAYING HERE FOR FREE YOURE GETTING FOOD FOR FREE, I SAVED YOU FROM GETTING R*P*D AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN? NOTHING ALL YOU DO IS STEEL MY LITTLE SISTER! SHES MY

SISTER JUST STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER! B- oh, oh I'm sorry for being abused all my life, and getting sick and almost getting r*p*d and I'm sorry for falling in love with you, I'm sorry for trusting you, I'm sorry for trying to fit in with your family, I'm sorry for trying to help your sister. I guess I just don't fit in with you and your perfect life and your perfect family. J- Betty just shut up! B- okay I'll just leave. I grabbed some stuff for jellybean and went to her room, she juts got out of the shower B- here Jelly,  here you go. I was trying to hide my tears Je- thanks Betty, are you okay? B- yea I'm fine, I'm just gonna go back to jug Je- okay thanks betty.

I went back to jugs room

J- Betty can you just leave me alone for one

second? B- jug this is my room too, in case you forgot. J- oh no I couldn't forget that BECAUSE YOUR SHIT IS ALL OVER MY ROOM! B- IM SORRY OKAY IM SORRY FOR INVADING YOUR LIFE! J- WELL MAYBE YOU ARE MAYBE YOU JUST DESERVED EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU, MAYBE FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU WAS A MISTAKE! B- okay... I see how it is.

I grabbed my bag and put in some clothes and money

J- Betty what are you doing? B- giving you the space you need so bad. I walked out and slammed the door close behind me, I went downstairs where FP was sitting

FP- hey Betty did you and jug have a fight? I heard some yelling B- yea we did FP- is everything alright between you? B- no, I'm sorry for coming into your life for no reason, I'll find a place for myself to stay, thank you for letting me stay here I owe you. And with that I ran out. FP- Betty wait! What's going on? I ignored him and ran away.