Part 53

FP (wow this is the first time I'm writing someone else's POV then Betty and jug)

I was standing in the kitchen and overheard Betty and jugheads conversation, I didn't mean to do it it just happened. They talked about what would happen if something went wrong, which I hope doesn't. It has always been my dream to be a grandfather and now I can really be one, I couldn't be prouder. Betty and jughead make it work very well, ofcourse it's hard to be pregnant at only 19years old but they can do this, I'm sure. I'm also really happy that it's a girl, I would've loved it just as much as it was a boy but something about it makes me extra happy. I decided to go look at Betty and jug. I walked in and saw both of thema sleep, it was so cute. I'm so proud that he's my son.

Jughead is working really hard in school and his grades are close to perfect, Betty is earning money for their family and she's doing really well. I knew from the start that Betty was a nice girl.

I was standing there for a few minutes until I heard my phone ring from my bedroom, I walked out and picked up the phone.

On call

P-hello, this is the riverdale police department.

FP-oh hello, is something wrong?

P- well, you are the legal caregiver(idk what it's called) for Elizabeth cooper right?

FP-yes, that's me

P-then I'll have to inform you that Hal and Alice Cooper will be released from jail early because of their good behavior.

FP- what!? They abused her for years and they're in jail for so short? That bullshit!?... sorry I shouldn't have said that but it's true

P-I understand mister jones, but those are the rules.

FP- when will they be released?

P-in two weeks, do you want to talk to them first? I can arrange a meeting between you and them.

FP- yes please, that would be great.

P-okay, how does this afternoon sound? Let's say 6pm

FP-okay, I'll be there.

I hung up and hit my closet with my fist

FP-shit! Jughead walked in J-dad is everything okay? FP-jug where's Betty? J-she's asleep on the couch, why? FP-you can't tell her this but... her parents will be released in two weeks J-what!? FP-I know it's terrible jug, I'm going to see them later this afternoon, please stay with Betty and don't tell her about this. J-I will.

He walked back to Betty and I got ready to meet bettys parents

Skip to where they meet

I was about to see Hal and Alice for the first time in a long time, I was really nervous because Betty really is like a daughter to me and I don't want anyone to hurt her. I was waiting for about an hour and by the minute I was

getting more and more nervous. Then I heard someone call my name
P- Foresythe Pendleton Jones? FP-yes that's me P-okay, you can see Hal and Alice now. They will be behind a glass wall but you'll still be able to talk to them. There will be no police in the room but there is a red button, if you press it we will be there in a second. FP-oh okay. I was really nervous but I had to do this.
H(Hal)- there he is, the guy who stole our daughter. FP-I didn't steal her. A-yes you did, and you're gonna pay the price. FP-you treated her like shit! She didn't deserve that, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I'm sure the little one will look just as beautiful.

Then I realized what I just said... fuck I just have them another reason to come after her...

A-the little one? Is she pregnant? FP-uhm yes... she is... and she's engaged. H- who's is it?

FP-jugheads... A-I knew that boy was bad news! FP-he's not, he's good for her. H-I'll get rid of him... FP-please don't hurt,y son and his child. H-I will hurt him in the worst way...by taking away the girl he loves...

P- mister jones, your 15 minutes are over. I walked out again, I was completely shaking. Didn't they hear what Hal said?

I got back home and walked straight to jughead.

FP- jug you need to protect Betty. J-I will, but how did it go? FP- they said they were going to hurt you in the worst way possible by taking away the girl you love J-Betty... or the baby? FP-probably both, please protect her. J-okay, I will.

Jughead got back to betty and I decided to take a bath and just think about it all.