Part 54

One week later

Jughead.

I was at school when I got a call from a number I didn't recognize, I just hung up but they immediately called back. I though Maybe it was important so I decided to pick up.

On call

??-hello, do you know miss Elizabeth cooper?

J- yes she's my girlf- I mean fiancé, why?

??-she was taken to the hospital by ambulance, could you get here quick?

J-yes ofcourse, is she okay?

??- not quite, I'll inform that you're coming and I'll see you here okay?

J- yes I'll be right there,

I hung up and grabbed my bag as quick as possible. I tried to turn out but my teacher stopped me

T- jughead Jones where do you think you're going? J- to Betty she needs me T-jughead we only have one hour left sit back down please J-I have to go see Betty she needs me T-yea, and my dog needs me too sit down jughead. J-sir I can't! She's- I just- I can't, she's in the hospital and she's not okay I need to get to her please. T-jughead- J-if you don't let me go I'll go anyways I need to get to her T-okay go, I'll excuse you. J- thanks.

I ran out and got home where my dad was. I ran in and yelled

J- dad!? Dad where are you we need to go!! He saw me and came up to me, he looked surprised FP-jug what's going on? J- Betty, she's in the hospital please drive me there I need to be there with her please! FP- tell me what happened in the car.

FP-so what's going on jug? J-I just got a call from an unknown number so I ignored it because I was in class but then they called again so I picked up and they told me that netty was In the hospital and that's she's not okay FP-what happened to her? J-I don't know they didn't tell. FP-ok, we'll be there soon J-thank you dad.

My dad was definitely speeding but I didn't care, until the police signed us to stop

FP-shit! The police came to our windows, my dad opened it and before he could say anything I said

J-give us a ticket, I don't care please be quick, my pregnant fiancé is in the hospital and she's not ok please hurry.

P-okay, what hospital? I'll guide you there just follow my car. My dad told them where and we followed them until we arrived, my dad stayed to explain the situation and I ran in.

H(hospitalperson)- hello how can I help you? J- Elizabeth cooper, where is she? H- let me see, she's still in surgery, you can wait in waiting room 4 and a doctor will come talk to you. J-okay thanks. I ran to waiting room 4 and sat down. I had been waiting for about 15 minutes Until a doctor walked out.

D-anyone for Elizabeth cooper? J-yes that's me is she okay? D- not really. J-what happened? D- a grown man attacked her,she would've been fine but since she's 26 weeks pregnant she's fighting for hers and the baby's life. J-will the make it? D-the baby will probably be born right now to make the chance of survival as big as possible,I can't say much about Elizabeth. J-o-okay... I sat down quietly. But as soon as my dad walked in I broke down

J-d-dad FP-are they okay? I shook my head J-they hope the baby will make it, they don't know anything about betts. FP-what happened? J-she got attacked on the street... then I realized J- dad were her parents released already? FP-maybe, I'll call them right now.

While my dad was on the phone a doctor came out

D-hello mister jones, are you the father of the baby? I nodded.