Part 36

I cried even more

B-having a family, even if it's not my real family. I what I always dreamed of and now I feel like I can finally start my life... for real...

I broke down and jughead walked up to me and hugged me thight. Everyone started clapping. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me, in shock of what I just told them. Even jughead didn't know how bad everything really was.

Then fangs came up to me, the one who bullied me the worst. He hugged me and said F- Betty I'm so so so sorry, I didn't know. More an more people came up to us and we had a group hug with almost our whole class. Then our other

teacher walked in, apparently the bell rang a while ago but none of us noticed. Our teacher walked up to him and explained the situation. The other teacher told us we could all go home because a lot of people were really emotional and they needed time to process this information.

Jug and I walked home, we were quiet untill jug spoke J- Betty, she you where 14 did you really, you know try to do that? B- yea... I did...

The rest of the way home we talked and when we arrived home we were both crying.

Jughead.

when we arrived home we were both crying. We walked in, jelly was in her room and dad was sitting on the couch. He quickly came up to

us FP- what's wrong? Why are you crying? Is everything okay? He seems really worried. J- it's a long story. B- jug can we wait a little with saying it? Everything is just a little much right now. J- ofcourse betts. We sat down on the couch, Betty laid close to me with her head on my chest, she looked really tired after everything that happened today. After a few minutes she fell asleep in my arms. Dad sat down next to me.

FP- jug, can you tell me what happened? J- yea.

I told him what Betty told us today. I've never seen my dad cry but by the end of the story he had tears in his eyes. FP- that poor girl. J- yea.

We were really quit for the rest of the day.

The next week was pretty weird, everyone was extremely nice to me and Betty and a lot of people apologized to her for what they did. Betty started to get happier.

Friday

Betty

It was Friday morning and juggie and I were in our room, we were both panting and naked (you can imagine what happened I'm not gonna write this again)

J- that was really nice B- yea, it was. He kissed me and grabbed our clothes

B-Juggie can I wear your shirt? J- to school? B- yea.. please? J- okay sure. He laughed and handed me his shirt, then he walked to the

closet and grabbed a different shirt for himself. I got on his shirt and tied it up to make it a cropped top. J- wow my clothes look good on you. He kissed me and we got dressed and went downstairs, jellybean and FP were sitting at the table waiting for us.

Je- good morning! B- wow jelly you're happy Je- yea I'm going on a field trip today B- cool, where are you going? Je- to some kind of museum, but if we finish early we can go to a zoo nearby J- cool jelly! Je- yea I know right, I'm so excited!

We ate our breakfast and since FP had to bring jelly and a few classmates he dropped us of at school too. We walked inside and went to our lockers, since I shared my story everyone was nicer to me.

the bell rang and we got to class. Jughead and I sat down next to eachother, everything was normal untill I suddenly felt really nauseous. J- *whispers*are you okay? I shook my head and ran out T(teacher)- what's wrong with Betty? J- I don't know, can I go check on her? I think she isn't feeling well T- yea ofcourse.

I ran to the toilet and threw up, I heard footsteps in the hallway

J- Betty where are you? B- here J- can I come in? B- uhm yea sure.

He walked over to me and rubbed my back J- are you okay? B- yes I'm feeling fine. J- are you sure? B- yea I'm fine juggie, let's go back. J- okay baby. We walked back to our classroom T- everything okay Betty? B- yes I'm fine.

We sat back down and I slid my chair close to jugs and laid my head on his shoulder J- baby I'm taking you home, you're sick B- noooo I'm fine juggie J- betts, if you're still not feeling well after this class then I'm taking you home okay? B- okay, but I'm fine. He put his arm around me

Jughead

Betty had her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her, a few minutes later she was asleep with her head on my shoulder. We were supposed to work for ourselves and our teacher was walking around so I raised my hand. He walked over to me T- yes jughead? J- Betty fell asleep, I think she isn't feeling well. Is it okay if I take her home? T- jughead, that she falls asleep doesn't mean she gets to go home J- sir she just threw up, that's why she walked out. T- oh, sorry I didn't know. You can take her home if you want J- can we go now? T- yes ofcourse.