Part 33

Next morning

I woke up with Betty in my arms, she was still asleep so I didn't wake her up so I could look at her beautiful face a little longer. After a while she started to wake up and she looked up at me B- hey handsome J- hey gorgeous B- I had an amazing day yesterday J- me too baby. I kissed her forehead.

J- we should probably get ready soon because my dad will be here to pick us up at 11 B- how late is it? J- uhmm it's 9:30, so if we get up now we can go out and have breakfast there's a little breakfast place close by B- okay let's go. We got dressed and walked out, we left our luggage at the hotel so we could pick it up later. I took Betty to a cute little restaurant nearby, we order our breakfast and talked a lot

J- Betty, I have to ask you this. Did you really enjoy uhm 'our moment' last night? B- yes jug I did, it was amazing. This is probably the only good thing about not being able to get pregnant. J- what? B- not having to use protection J- ohhh, but i was afraid that you would think about nick and stuff when we did it. B- no juggie, I was living in the moment. With you J- okay, I'm so happy I took you here B- me too jug.

We finished our breakfast and got back to the hotel where my dad would pick us up. We got to our room and grabbed our luggage. When we got downstairs we saw my dad standing in front of the door, we walked outside and stepped in the car

FP- so how was your night? J- what do you mean our night? FP- well how was the dinner? J- ooh, it was amazing. We drove home and

when we walked in we saw jellybean sitting on the couch Je- Betty, jug you should check out your room! She said excited. B- why? Je- dad and I changed a few things...

We walked to our room and looked inside, jugheads old bed and closet were gone and in their place there was a beautiful big bed with two nightstands, a big closet and even a desk, it was decorated with pictures of me and Betty and of my family. There weren't any pictures of Betty's family but that was fine because we didn't want to think about the past. Jellybean was doing something in the kitchen while we were looking around.

Then my dad came up to me and handed me a key FP- here jug, I put a lock on your room so I can't walk in on you 'doing stuff'. We laughed a bit

FP- so tonight you guys can have some fun without me or jelly walking in J- uhm dad... we might have done that tonight already. I wrapped my arms around betty from behind. FP- oh my god jug! Please tell me you were safe! B- uhm, we uhm, we don't have to be FP- why not? You don't want kids this young! B- no we don't but, uhm, I can't have kids, I'm sorry. She looked sad FP- why are you sorry? B- because I can't have jugs baby and I can't have your grandchild... I saw a tear escaping from her eye, I kissed her cheek and said J- Betty don't worry, we'll find another way FP- yea, you can always adopt a kid if you want one. Betty smiled and kissed me on my lips.

We got downstairs and saw jellybean sitting at the kitchentable with burgers from pops. We sat down to eat and talked. Then my dad said FP- Betty, I actually have a present for you.

Betty

We were eating untill FP said FP- Betty I actually have a present for you B- for me? FP- yea, so in our family we do this thing where if a baby is born, or someone marries into our family we give them a bracelet with the first letter of their name and  the word Jones engraved in the back. Like I said we normally only do this when someone officially comes into our family, but you've been living here for a while now and I can see how happy you make my son, if he isn't talking with you he's talking about you. And I know you're not officially a Jones yet, but after jug gave you that ring I decided to give you this because you really feel like family to all of us.

He grabbed a small (fake) leather bracelet with the letter B engraved in the front and the name Jones engraved on the back.

FP- I, and the rest of our family wanted to give you this so you can have a new start with the
jones family instead of with the coopers, and to show you that you'll always be welcome here, even if jug is a jerk to you again J- dad I told you a million times how bad I feel about that! FP- Betty, do you want to take this bracelet? My eyes started watering B- y-yes. FP walked up to me and put it around my wrist. I started crying J- what's wrong baby? He whispered in my ear B- I just don't get how I get to be so lucky J- you deserve all the luck in the world babe Je- you really do Betty. B- *sniff* thank you. We group hugged and finished our dinner.

I had seen jughead wearing a bracelet with a J on it before but I never knew it was a family thing, and ever since I was staying here it felt like a real family to me (except for that one time)