We Don't Stop

A/N:Chapter starts with smut. You've been warned!

I've been thinking about future relationships as I should probably work out who will be with who due to the soulmate thing.

Who do you want to see?

Will Elena stay with Stefan or find someone else (obviously not Damon)?

Will Caroline end up with Klaus or Stefan?

Will Ric end up with Jenna or Jo?

What about Bonnie, Matt and Tyler?

I'm thinking that I will follow the plot up to season 6, perhaps some of season 7 (Lily and the heretics, not sure about Rayna Cruz and the Phoenix Stone and I'm probably not going to do the whole sirens, Cade and Hell thing. I'm thinking there may need to be crossovers with The Originals (Freya and Imogen working together!) and no doubt in the future Scarlett and any other kid will end up at the Salvatore school.

~°*°~

December 8th 2009, Mystic Falls, Virginia

Song: Don't Stop; Nothing More

Like a shotgun in a fist fight

Like a murder in the daylight

I'm the poison in the lead pipes

Open me up and watch the dogs fight, dogs fight

Imogen's POV

When I woke the next morning I rolled over to look at the beautiful man who had his arms wrapped around me. He holds me so tightly every night I wonder if it's because he's scared I'll disappear.

"You're staring" he says, eyes still shut.

"Just admiring the view" I chuckle.

He opens his eyes and his icy blue eyes meet mine, making my insides melt. He shifts closer and I can feel his morning erection against my thigh. We start kissing, slowly and sensually. I run my tongue along the seam of his lips, asking for entry which he grants. We explore each others mouths whilst his hands reach down to the hem of my top. He breaks the kiss so he can take it over my head and throws it across the room before removing my shorts. I reach down and slide his boxer briefs over his hips and down his legs, and he kicks them off.

I hook a leg over his hip so his cock is positioned at my entrance. He pulls me closer, sliding inside. We both stay still for several long moments, enjoying the feeling of being connected. We start kissing again and he starts gently rocking against me, slowly moving in and out. We continue like that for several minutes, just enjoying lazy kisses and being connected. Damon's hands run up and down my back gently, and my hands are buried in his hair, gently scraping his scalp.

He starts to pick up the pace a little and moves one hand to my breasts, gently rubbing my nipples. I groan in response and I can feel the heat pooling as my climax starts to build. He continues moving, driving me closer until I fall over the edge. My walls clench around him, dragging him with me. We ride out our releases together and then he rests his forehead against mine.

"Now that is an amazing way to say good morning" he grins.

"Uh-huh" I mumble, too sated to be coherent. Lazy morning sex and being brought slowly to climax makes for a very powerful orgasm. He chuckles at me.