As Long As It Feels Right

A/N: Here's the next chapter. I didn't kill Mason! I need song ideas for their wedding. Comment or PM me!

~°*°~

March 8th 2010, Mystic Falls, Virginia

Song: Under Your Scars; Godsmack

Do we make sense? I think we do

In spite of everything that we've been through

Oh when you say black and I say white

It's not about who's wrong as long as it feels right

Don't think those stars won't align

Imogen's POV

I don't have college today so Damon, Scarlett and I are just lounging around the parlour. Scarlett is playing on the floor and Damon is laid on the couch, with me lying between his legs and resting on his chest. Stefan is out somewhere and Anna has gone to visit some friends for a few days. Ric is bringing over some of Isobels research for us to look through, so we're enjoying the quiet whilst we can.

I'm getting used to my new 'half vampire' traits, and have been making notes for when Scarlett is older. I like being able to see clearer and hear better, and I know Damon loves the fact he doesn't need to hold back in the bedroom. That is definitely a positive. Things were amazing before, but now... just wow.

I cut myself on a knife whilst cooking the other day, and found I also heal too. Not as fast as Damon does, but still pretty quickly compared to a human. We've still been taking tiny amounts of vervain which isn't the most pleasant thing, especially for Damon, but it hasn't affected our blood sharing. Neither of us is prepared to give that up, we'd rather stop the vervain. We love the connection that it gives, being able to feel the others feelings and to communicate telepathically. There's also the intimacy of actually sharing blood, though we have to be careful when we do it during sex. As much as we both want another baby, Damon is a little stuck in his 1800's ways and wants to be married before that happens. He told me that if he'd known I would get pregnant the night we met he would never have compelled me to forget until he wanted me to remember and he would have married me before Scarlett was born.

Damon is gently running his hands up and down my back and I'm so relaxed I'm nearly asleep when there's a knock at the door. I groan and Damon gets up to go answer it. I hear my brother's voice when Damon opens the door.

"I need to talk to you." Jeremy says.

"And why do I need to talk to you?" Damon asks. I know he's irritated that our quiet family time has been interrupted.

"Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet." Jeremy tells him.

"Wow, fascinating. Not enough." Damon replies. He really doesn't want an interruption.

'Be nice to my brother, grumpy.' I think.

'But I was enjoying our cuddles.' he replies. I can feel the pout in his thoughts.

"But Mason Lockwood is and he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here." Jeremy replies. He's doing his best to convince Damon he can help us.

"A moonstone?" Damon asks.

"And I know where it is." Jeremy says

"And you're bringing me this why?" Damon says