I Belong To You

A/N:  Sorry for the slow update. We got a puppy so my spare time has been consumed with her. Hope you like the chapter, let me know!

I own nothing TVD related.

~°*°~

December 13th 2009, Mystic Falls, Virginia

Song: Say You'll Haunt Me; Stone Sour

Say you want to stay, you want me to

Say you'll never die, you'll always haunt me

I want to know I belong to you

Say you'll haunt me

Imogen's POV

When I wake the next morning it's late. Damon isn't in bed with me, and he's not in the bedroom or bathroom. I stretch before heading to the bathroom, then I head downstairs. I find Damon in the kitchen with Jeremy, Jenna and Scarlett.

"You should have woke me up" I say, giving Scarlett a kiss on the head before going over to Damon, who is stood leaning against the kitchen counter. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his chest.

"You needed the rest" he tells me as he wraps his arms around me. "I was worried about you last night."

"I'm fine" I say.

"You weren't last night" Damon says with a furrowed brow.

"It was the first time I accessed all my types of magic at the same time. I didn't realise how much it would take out of me."

"Then you shouldn't have done it."

"I couldn't leave you and Stefan stuck in that tomb!" I say, with tears in my eyes.

"And we're grateful" Stefan says as he enters the kitchen, followed by Elena.

Damon sighs and kisses my head. "I can't lose you."

"I would have come back. You know that."

He was the one who insisted I have his blood just in case something happened. He sighs and kisses my head again.

"Mr Henry will be here in 30 minutes" Stefan tells Damon. He nods.

"You best get dressed" he tells me.

"Who is Mr Henry?" I ask.

"Our notary. We're transferring the house into your name, remember?"

"Gotcha. I'll go get dressed" I say, and head upstairs.

When I get downstairs after showering and dressing Mr Henry has arrived. He shows me the paperwork and where to sign whilst Damon and Stefan wait outside.

"I can't believe they're giving you the house" Jeremy says.

"They're not giving it me, just putting it in my name so only I can invite a certain type of person in." I reply.

"Wouldn't like to clean it" Aunt Jenna chuckles.

I finish signing the paperwork and show Mr Henry out. I turn around and walk back in, however the invisible barrier stops Damon and Stefan.

"Imz?" Damon says. I stop and turn round.

"Oh sorry! Damon, please come in" I say. Damon comes in and walks over to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. I turn to Stefan.