And You Learn

A/N: Sorry for the delay in the update. We had my sister in laws funeral and I simply wasn't in the mood to write.

Thanks to all the votes and comments, they really help keep me motivated.

~°*°~

February 27th 2010, Mystic Falls, Virginia

Song: You Learn; Takida

And you learn

Like a shadow flows in the rain

Like a foreign flame in the dark

Showing you the way

And you learn

What we feel now isn't pain

Just a scent of it is enough

Blinding me with grace

Imogen's POV

It's Saturday. Once upon a time this would have meant I could sleep the morning away. Unfortunately I have a 9 month old daughter who didn't get the memo. I wake up to her babbling on the monitor. I groan and nuzzle my nose into Damon's neck.

"I'll go get her." He says with a chuckle, giving me a kiss and climbing out of bed. When he comes back I feed her and she falls back to sleep, so we go back to sleep too.

We wake up a couple of hours later to Damon's phone ringing. Scarlett is still asleep, she can sleep through anything.

"Whoever that is tell them to go away." I grumble.

"It's Carol Lockwood." he says, checking the caller ID.

He's on the phone a couple of minutes then he comes back to bed.

"What did she want?" I ask.

"She wants me to go over there so we can talk." He tells me.

"Just you?" I ask.

"I think so, she didn't say it was a council meeting." He replies.

"Hmmm." I say in irritation.

"What's the matter?" Damon asks.

"She flirts with you and I don't like it." I grumble.

"You know I just ignore her, right." he says. I nod. He vamps around the bed and pulls me up against him, pressing his body against mine.

"You know you're the only girl for me." He says, his lips brushing against mine. "But I have to admit you being jealous is a big turn on." He presses his hips tighter against me and I can feel his erection pressed up against my lower stomach.

Scarlett starts to wake up at that moment. Damon looks to the bed. "We'll finish this later." he says and kisses me passionately.

We get dressed and grab breakfast. Damon heads to the Lockwood's and I head to the grocery store. One of the joys of living with 3 Vampires, I get to do the grocery shopping as they don't need human food.