Trust I Seek And I Find In You

A/N: Wedding is finally here! This chapter will go between both Imogen's and Damon's POV's so we get to know what they're both thinking/feeling.The Aerosmith song was my first dance when I got married!

I'm kind of skipping Episode 11 of season 2. Most of it centers around Jules coming to town to look for Mason, but that won't happen as Damon didn't kill him. The next chapter will feature lots of Elijah, answers and a bit of a plot twist!

~°*°~

March 19th 2010, Mystic Falls, Virginia

Songs:

Nothing Else Matters; Metallica

Don't Wanna Miss A Thing; Aerosmith

I Found; Amber Run

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us something new

Open mind for a different view

And nothing else matters

~°*°~

I don't want to miss one smile

And I don't want to miss one kiss

And I just want to be with you

Right here with you, just like this

And I just want to hold you close

I feel your heart so close to mine

And just stay here in this moment

For all the rest of time

~°*°~

And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be

Right in front of me

Talk some sense to me

Imogen's POV

The last few days have been pretty uneventful, but busy. Bonnie did have to spell Elena into the Gilbert house at one point when she stole the moonstone from her bag and was going to try and hand herself over. She finally got the hint that none of us are going to let her do that.

I've not heard from or seen Elijah since the day at Slater's apartment in Richmond. Rose reappeared at the Boarding House that night, explaining that she still wants to help but she ran because of Elijah, and she knew we would keep Elena safe.

My mind keeps wandering back to Elijah and what he said. He's right, I have questions about my parents, mainly my father as he is obviously a vampire. I just hope he meant it when he said he had answers and I would see him soon.

The week has been busy with final preparations for the wedding. There are two new witches in town, Luka, who Bonnie has befriended at school, and his Dad, Jonas Martin. Due to me being so busy he helped Bonnie destroy the moonstone. Now we just have to hope that Klaus doesn't kill us all for doing it.