Chapter 18 : I'll See You In Hell.

Katsuki Bakugou's P.O.V

I got to school early today. During our walk, none of us dared utter a single word. It had been two weeks since I had last seen Izumi and Todoroki. Two weeks since the USJ incident, and two weeks since I had learned the truth. The insane truth that All Might, my idol, was in fact, Yagi Toshinori.

I didn't know what to think. I didn't know how to feel. On one hand, my respect for Mr. Yagi had grown substantially. On the other, it had only diminished for All Might. All Might, a hero, had neglected his own son for ten years. Neglect is a form of abuse. The number one hero had abused his son. The Symbol Of Peace. The person people admired. The person I had admired. A hero is supposed to help and treat people with care. A hero is supposed to save others. If this had ever gotten in the hands of the public, All Might would be ruined.

Over the past two weeks, I had been trying to understand my feelings, but all I could feel was rage. I was thinking about how All Might had abused Izuku for ten years, and then I thought of how I had done the same. I had hurt Izuku far worse than anyone else over the years. I was the one who told Izuku to jump, but a parent had a responsibility to care for their child. To be there when their child needed them. Even more so for a hero.

Considering Mr. Yagi is All Might, it's obvious that Aunty Inko, is Attraction. They had both hurt Izuku. The number one and seven heroes, were child abusers, and I was no better.

I watched as Pinky walked through the classroom doors. She shook and quickly walked to her seat. I noticed her already pink skin looking red and puffy along her eyes, as well as her skin looking more void of color. I suppose the USJ attack had a huge effect on her. I suppose it had taken a toll on everyone. I took in the appearances of my classmates and was shocked.

Shitty Hair had changed a lot. I didn't know him that well, but I know that he was an outgoing, talkative, and above all else, friendly person. Now though, he was emotional and different.

I had taken it upon myself to research the long-term effects a concussion could leave on a person. I was surprised to find out that when a concussion occurs, the patient's nerve tissue between the two halves of the brain, is stretched. Creating new pathways. Shitty Hair was definitely on the unlucky side when it came to severity. When he had woken up, he was asked to remain in the hospital for observations.

It's difficult to predict the effects a concussion can have on a person. When the doctors were running brain scans, they didn't have a previous scan to compare with, but they noticed the abnormality in his brain waves. Because the direct impact was received in the back of his head, his cerebellum took most of the damage. His frontal lobes had also received a great deal of shock, but it didn't affect his motor skills and problem-solving abilities as much as it could have.

The school was at first, worried about letting Kirishima continue his hero studies, considering that he needs assistance walking sometimes and fades in and out of consciousness frequently, but the doctors had explained that it might be temporary. They don't know if his balance problems are permanent, but the school is going to assume it will heal.

Regarding Soy-Sauce-Face, he needs the support of a cane and has a scar along his back. He's the most relaxed person about the situation. He's, of course, just as remorseful towards the deaths and injuries, but he's also one of the people who are trying to move past it. He's been trying to make people laugh or smile ever since he walked into the room. In a way, he reminded me of Izuku. Always trying to make people smile.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the voice of Mr. Aizawa. I was surprised to see him in the class, and apparently, I wasn't the only one to have concerns. He was wrapped in bandages, mainly visible on his face, but hidden by his clothing.