Chapter 35 : Here We Go...

Izumi Yagi P.O.V

    I sat in my room alone. My classmates decided to go to the mall, and didn't invite Kacchan, Shoto, and I because they're still mad at us. I don't understand how they could be so needlessly cruel. They want to be heroes, yet they're discriminating and leaving us out. They're shunning us for no reason.

    Even Kacchan doesn't want to talk to me after Shoto told him what I said when the class found out about Izuku.

    I personally don't see what's wrong with anything that I had said. I just told the truth. I just said what I was thinking.

He was weak if he couldn't take a few comments here and there.

    What's wrong with that? It's just the truth. It's completely beyond me how some people can be so damn selfish and rude that they wouldn't invite people to group activities just because of a different opinion.

It's just my opinion, you don't have to agree with me, but you don't have to be mean either.

This is mental and emotional abuse.

    I can't believe these losers actually want to be heroes, yet they're still bullying me for no reason.

So annoying.

    I got up from my bed and decided to head to Night Eye's early. I was bored and not doing anything anyway. Besides, Kacchan and Shoto were at their licensing training thing. I don't remember what they called it since I wasn't listening.

It didn't involve me, so I really didn't care.

    I got up and put my hero costume out. It's annoying that we have to do hero work studies on the weekends, as well as on school days. I don't want to help random people everyday, but heroes make a lot of money, so I guess I can just suck it up.

For now.

    Getting dressed, I ran outside and began making my way to the agency. Night Eye had held a briefing meeting yesterday, telling everyone in the meeting about the Shie Hassaikai, and their plan to save the girl that was being held captive there.

    The pros in the room were told to search and narrow down the possible locations for the bases that Night Eye had found, while us kids were just supposed to wait for the day of the raid.

    It was nerve racking. Not to mention awkward. Kirishima and Uraraka were also there and they wouldn't even look at me.

How much longer will they going to keep this up?

    Apparently, according to Night Eye, we're planning on infiltrating the Shie Hassaikai base in six more days.

One week since the meeting.

    I'm really hoping Izuku will be there so I can beat the shit out of him for making my life so damn shitty. I shouldn't have to live a life where nobody in my class even looks at me.

    Back in middle school, people worshiped the ground I walked on, now nobody even glances in my direction, and it's all Izuku's fault. Just because he was a weakling and couldn't take a few sharp words and beatings, he jumped off a roof. Now, because I had 'abused' him, everyone is calling me a murderer.

He literally killed my dad, and you people are still saying I'm the murderer?

He's an actual murderer.

It's not my fault he was weak.

_______________

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V