SYNOPSIS✓

[ Montello-Montes Series 1 ]

TITLE: MAY MOON MISSION CLASS E ✓

AUTHOR: @AliceInRedribbon

GENRE: Mystery and Action

SYNOPSIS;

Eighteen-year-old "Artemis Diana Montello Montes" is given a daunting mission by her father, the former member of the Elite Five Stars General rank to go undercover as a student and restore the once-prestigious Class E, which has degenerated into a notorious S*x Room.

Most Students of their University are not allowed in Class E, because of the scandalous rumors. The class is still opened for those who wants pleasure.  Inside lies the key to a sinister plot that threatens the university's reputation. May Moon has an uphill struggle when she first arrives. She wasn't prepared for how solid the rumors and sinister secrets surrounding Class E are.

During her investigation, she met "Renielle Xidane DeLa Fuente—De Villa", a mysterious Class D Student with his own ulterior motives, and it's someone she accidentally encountered everytime she's on the move. Renielle is committed to learning the truth about the unsolved murder of Mary Faith Del Monte, a talented and brilliant former student in Class E whose death is still a mystery.

But a questions remains as the dust settles; Will the enemy kill Her so their sinister truths are kept hidden, or will May Moon be able to bring justice to her death and restore Class E?

Welcome to ScheZinger High University!

There are mystery lies waiting to be uncovered within these ancient walls—are you brave enough to uncover the truth?

...
...

TO BE CONTINUED ......