Lost Bear

"Josh this is not a good idea." I voiced my concern about what Josh was going to do "Josh. I'm being serious. I think Topanga might kill you."

Josh reached for the door "I'm sure we will be fine." 

But no. We hadn't even stepped foot in the house when the disasters started happening. Seriously. Even on opening the door we heard a thump and the squeal of a person who we had apparently knocked on the floor.

"Hey family, don't try to pressure me into staying for dinner, I am just here to do my laundry...that's right that's a thing, I do my laundry here did you know, because I know." Josh babbled. Maybe the worry had settled in on him now.

"I apologise for...him..." I sighed.

"My brotha!" Cory shouted excitedly.

However instead of repeating his brother's words like he usually would, Josh threw his bag of laundry at Cory and said "My laundry!" 

"His laundry!" Cory repeated, throwing the bag at Topanga who gave him a look. And I'm telling you, if looks could kill, Cory would be dead on the floor, many times over.  He looked at her and screamed "I'm sorry I lost my mind." Topanga nodded "I will just take these to the creek and I will wash them myself..." He grabbed the bag and nervously scrambled away.

"What's everybody doing, who's here?" Josh asked.

We heard a little voice from the other side of the room "Who do you most want to be here?" It was Maya. And it sounded like she was still behind the door.

I went to the door, grabbed Maya's hand and pulled her up "Hey Maya Papaya."

"Hey Scarlett the Starlet." Maya replied before turning and smirking at Josh "...Josh..." Josh gives her that look "...right...I know."

"We're looking for Riley's lost teddy." Topanga explained.

"Barry the Bear Bear? She's had that thing forever...you lost it?" Josh asked. He sounded worried, but I guess he knew how much that bear meant to Riley.

Lucas and Riley came down the stairs together...ooh... "Yeah, but I think I'm ready to call Barry officially lost and head out tacos." Riley said, just as smiley as ever.

"No! Really? No!" Maya, said in sarcastic disbelief.

Josh shook his head and stood up a little taller "No, no giving up!"

The next sentence Maya said, she sounded so broken "Yes, give up, yes..." I guess that girl really likes tacos huh.

"No, it's important we find it." Josh pushed the matter.

"Why?" Riley asked.

But before Josh could answer, Auggie ran down the stairs and screamed "Scarlett! Uncle Josh!"

"Hey Auggie." I smiled as he jumped at Josh and I.

Josh hugged us both as he said "Mr Auggie!" 

"How's college?" Auggie asked as we put him down.

"Ugh, dude you kidding? Dude, you kidding. Dude the people, the parties, you kidding, Dude" Josh, said in slight false excitement but the happiness faded as he became less and less enthusiastic.

"You two wanna stay here tonight?" Topanga saw through his 'excitement'.

Josh sighed as he flopped down onto the couch, grabbing my hand and pulling me down with him. "Just tonight? How about forever?" Josh said as I nodded in agreement.

"Has it been a rough adjustment?" Farkle asked.

"Come on Farkle!" I exclaimed "You should know how I feel about college by now! My roommate is always out with some guy, yet she takes up almost all of the closet space, which is getting more annoying by the day and yesterday, she spilled her foundation on my pillow! Then blamed me for it!"