Arriving at Mount Sunlodge

Josh and I were at the back of the group, carrying our bags from the bus but we could just about hear the things Riley and her friends were talking about. They could be ridiculously lout at some points you know.

Riley was being supported by Maya and Lucas, they were talking between themselves "Riley, how did you fall off the bus?"

"Who does that?" Lucas asked.

Cory was standing behind them and said "Nobody."

Riley looked around and saw a beautiful and rustic bay window, she looked over at her best friends and said "Bay window, bay window right now."

Maya, Riley and Lucas continued to talk at the bay window about their weird triangle situation as everyone else brought their bags into the lodge from the bus. 

When we looked around the lodge, I saw that it was the definition of rustic and gorgeous, with a fireplace and couches around a red rug.

And then Maya's voice got louder as she said "Hey, boing has nothing to do with this okay, he's just a fantasy. You don't go out with a fantasy. You only think about them all the time, what's the matter with you?" She was pointing at Josh and holding Lucas by the front of his hoodie.

Their conversation quietened down and I looked at Josh "Boing?"

"Yeah, Maya calls me Riley's Uncle Boing because she thinks I'm attractive." He said, rubbing at the back of his neck.

"She's not wrong." I said quietly as we sorted through our bags.

A couple of seconds later, Smackle came up to us and cheerfully said "So, when's our first nature hike dreamboat?"

I held back a glare as Farkle asked "Smackle, do you even know who this is?"

"Hes' Maya's boing  and your sister Scarlett's forever boyfriend." She stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Then why would you call him dreamboat?" Farkle shouted.

Smackle gestured at Josh "Look at him!" She tapped Josh lightly on the cheek and he turned back to look at me with a confused expression on his face.

"Okay," He said "While Cory and Topanga are checking us in, let me welcome you all to Mount Sunlodge, where we are here to  turn our thoughts away from our indoor relationships and towards our relationships with the outdoors."

Farkle's friend Zay looked amused but said "Yeah I don't think so Cub Scout."

Josh's face fell, so I used the palm of my hand to tilt his head down to look at me "Come on, they may not love your enthusiasm but I do."

On a second look around, we could see that we were surrounded by couples. "You brought them here on couples weekend!" Topanga exclaimed.

Oh boy did Cory look mad as he yelled "Of course I did!" 

Zay then proceeded to read out what was on the board, starting with the first line "Nature sez, trees a crowd."

Then Smackle chimed in "Moonlight walk, triangle trail." With each of these statements, Riley, Maya and Lucas seemed to be getting more and more nervous.

"Riley, Maya, Lucas enough already! Huh." Farkle said as he tossed a pen in the air. He had obviously written the last statement himself.

This was going to be trouble and a fun adventure. Someone was going to get hurt and someone was going to find something out that they might not have known before.

I had a sixth sense about these things.

A/N: This was short and terrible, I'm writing as I watch the episode so I don't get something horribly wrong because I am a severe disaster.

Love you all!