Chapter 3

Iskall's eyes darted from Scar to Doc as he panicked Scar would kill him... right? Scar looked back at Doc in horror, Doc narrowed his eyes at the sight of Scar's hesitation.Iskall closed his eyes and tears ran down his face, was he really going to die.As if in response to his thought he heard a thud.He opened his eyes to see Scar laying on the ground unconscious and Doc standing looking scared and mad.Iskall turned his head to see blonde hair,"False?" Iskall looked at his savior who looked at him and smiled for a second before looking back and Doc who stepped back,"Let's go." She grabbed his arm and Iskall quickly grabbed sword from the ground before False pulled him away.
  They walked for away, Iskall was to shocked to talk feeling very lucky to be alive.As they made it out of the forest False let go of his arm and turned back at him,"What where you doing out there? You could have been killed!" she yelled looking both mad and worried,"I went on a walk and heard them talking," Iskall met her gaze.She sighed,"At least your alive," she smiled at him and he smiled back,"Thanks to you, why were you over here anyway?" Iskall said looking curiously as False,"I happened to be in the area and hear you fighting," Iskall still wondered way she was over there so late at night but he felt it was best to not bug her too much about it.
  The two talked for a way before a voice startled both of them False even pulling her sword out,"Iskall? Woah False it's just me," Ren put his hands slightly up in the air at the sight of False pulling her sword.She apologized and put her sword away,"So, what are you two doing out here in the middle of the night?" Ren looked at them confused.Iskall explained in detail what had happened causing to look absolutely horrified,"I-I can't believe they would actually try and kill you," they talked for a long time before False had to return to her base,"If you ever need me or find yourself in danger again you know where to find me," with that she left Ren told Iskall he would try to rest and sent him off back to his RV.Iskall couldn't sleep he stared at the wall thoughts racing through his mind.He buried his head in his arms and sat there eventually getting up and looking out of the window to see the sun rising.

  Scar stared out the window tear running down his face.He buried his head in his arms, he had never felt so awful in his life.Iskall would never trust him again, he wouldn't have killed Iskall even I've False didn't intervene he would has never hurt a friend.But he had, hadn't he.He looked at the sun had began rising,"Scar." Scar jumped up as he heard a firm voice behind him.Doc stood behind him,
"Y-you wanted me to kill him,"
"Scar I-"
"You were going to kill him!"
Scar dropped back into his chair sobbing,"Scar you have to understand, I was doing it for the greater good.Iskall he like the others are dangerous you saw him, he came at us unprovoked," Doc sounded sympathetic as he walked over placing his hand on Scar's shoulder.Scar looked up at him,"I know it can be hard but trust me, we're doing what's right," Doc smiled at Scar.Scar trusted Doc he was right, they we're doing what's right.

Two weeks later

  Iskall had been very on edge the past few days, jumping at even the sound of a twig.Grian had tried to cheer up his friend but nothing he did took Iskall's mind away from the events of two weeks ago.They had decided that they should try and enlist the help of others but no one really ever tried to talk to anyone.A day came along where Iskall was meant to meet up with Mumbo and Grian on the topic of Sahara.Iskall traveled back to the shopping district.He made it into  the meeting room where Grian was already sitting on his ridiculously large chair,"Waiting on Mumbo, as usual," Grian rolled his eyes and laughed.They waited for a little while before the a black haired, mustached man dressed in a black suit walked into the room,"Sorry I'm late," the three began talking about plans for their business.Although after awhile Mumbo seemed to pick up on his friend's strange behavior,"Hey, are you okay Iskall you haven't been yourself?" Iskall looked at Mumbo before looking at the ground,"It's a long story," Mumbo and Grian both looked exchanged worried looks.Grian explained wait had happened leaving Mumbo extremely shocked,"I-I can't believe they would that," Mumbo looked at Iskall sympathetically.Iskall sat in silence for a second before excusing himself and walking into the hall.He walked around for awhile attempting to clear his mind.

Word count-848

Just so you guys know there isn't a specific reason she was just vibin' nearby