Chapter 1

Discord link- https://discord.gg/QNH8nf5

  Grian sat in the grass outside his RV fiddling with flowers he had picked not to long ago.He was part of a group of hippies with his friends Impulse and Ren they were fighting against area 77 which was owned by Doc and Scar.As he sat there playing around with the stem of a rose he heard a voice behind him,"Hey Grian," Grian was startled.He quickly turned around to see his friend Iskall standing there a smile on his face.
    Grian's reaction caused Iskall to laugh,"Dang you scared me," Grian said placing the flower he was messing with on the ground and standing up."Been looking all over for you," Iskall said looking and his short buddy,"I've been staying here with Ren and Impluse," Grian wiped the dirt from his pants,"keepin' an eye on Doc and Scar." Iskall was confused for a second only to look to the side to see the large area 77 owned by Doc and Scar and realize what Grian meant,"Well I came to talk about Sahara." The two architects sat down and talked about their company for awhile Iskall brought up many things about redstone that confused Grian but he knew better to ask him to explain.While Iskall was in the middle of talking about one of these redstone contractions that confused Grian, Ren walked over,"Hey Grian we're gonna head over by area 77 for a stakeout, oh hello Iskall," Ren noticed Iskall standing next to Grian,"Okay, Iskall wanna come with," Grian asked looking at his friend.
  Iskall looked over at Ren,"Sure if that's alright with you," Ren smiled,"Good with me it'll be nice to have someone else along."
  The three walked towards the woods meeting up with Impulse and heading over to the outskirts of the heavily fortified area 77.About an hour passed with them seeing nothing what so ever,"We've been here for like year!" Grian loudly complained.Ren quickly hushed him as he saw Doc and Scar exiting the building and presumably hearing Grian's complaint.Doc and Scar made their way over to the area the four where located,"We should go!" almost exactly as these words escaped Impulse mouth a sword was throw and lodged in the tree behind them,"RUN!" Ren yelled immediately turning and running in the opposite direction Grian and Impulse also shooting off in different directions.Iskall did the same running off, he turned to see Scar following close behind him.He quickened his pace but it didn't last long as he stubbled on a root and fell.Scar caught up with him Iskall went to grab his sword but before he could grab his Scar pulled his own holding it up to Iskall's chest.Iskall stood up his back to a tree, Scar kept his sword to Iskall's chest.Scar called for Doc who showed up seconds later.Doc stared at Iskall making him slightly uncomfortable feeling as if Doc's cold eyes were staring directly into his soul,"So your part of that group of idiots," Iskall was annoyed by the way Doc talked about his friends,"No I'm not," Iskall denied."Helping them spy on us suggests otherwise," Doc turned around as he spoke which Iskall took as an opportunity he kicked Scar back and darted off back to camp.I turned around at one point and to his relief neither of them where chasing him.
  Iskall made it back to the camp to see Ren, Impulse, and Grian worriedly talking.Grian turned around to see his friend,"ISKALL! I was scared you got hurt," Grian darted over hugging Iskall,"I'm okay," he said as Grian let go of him."What happend?" Ren asked, Iskall explained what had happened,"Wow, I really didn't expect that from Scar," Ren said sounding extremely shocked,"Someone need to stop them that's for sure," Iskall brushed himself off,"Does this mean you're joining us?" Grian asked excitedly,"Count me in," Grian looked at him very excited Iskall, Ren, and Impulse exchanged smiles.

Word count- 677
I'll make the next chapters longer